Show me Your Newest... Lovey Dovey Art! [Month 21]

Month 1 ♦ Month 2 ♦ Month 3 ♦ Month 4 ♦ Month 5 ♦ Month 6 ♦ Month 7 ♦ Month 8 ♦ Month 9 ♦ Month 10 ♦ Month 11 ♦ Month 12 ♦ Month 13 ♦ Month 14 ♦ Month 15 ♦ Month 16 ♦ Month 17 ♦ Month 18 ♦ Month 19 ♦ Month 20

Rules:
Bullet; PurpleComment with 3 thumbs of art featuring art you think fits "love"!
Bullet; PurpleFeel free to comment with a link to your commission info as well! (you can post your own commission info!)
Bullet; PinkDo not post twice! Don't be stingy and post every single day, let others be able to share their work!
Bullet; PurplePlease don't post thumbs with censors on them! Kinda odd to post a thumb that you can't see the picture, huh? We want to see your pictures, so refrain from posting censored ones! (also in an attempt to keep this PG13)
Bullet; Pink Editing your original comment is allowed! Since double posting is not, editing your original comment to show new pictures is definitely allowed!

Why you should follow these rules:
These rules are put here so that you can get the most out of the thumbshare forum. By only posting 3 thumbs the thread doesn't get cluttered, but instead hopefully shows the best work from everyone, including commission info.

My Thumbs: 

Valentine Exchange - Syou by MikomiKisomi [OC-tober] Rosaire and Syrille by MikomiKisomi [OC-tober] Celeste and Dyri by MikomiKisomi

Commissions:
I don't have commissions open, so I'll skip this part.

Please post your lovely pictures below! (And follow the rules!)
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Nice! Thanks for sharing!
Cute! Thanks for sharing!
Cool! Thank you for sharing!
Cool! Thanks for sharing!
Some Master of the Universe loved up semi-bara fan art :D

Mature Content

Adam finds a Daddy by xShaneoiDx
'Plebeian' by Miro-tic
This might actually not look much like 'love' but there is a little text to go with this pic which kind of explains a lot more :3

Dance by Miro-tic
slowdancing the mother of feeeeels.
Sisters Forever by XWykydWytchX  Sisters Forever    I have a twin sister who I love very much. Because it is near Valentine's Day I wanted to go outside the box on who will be my Valentine. I picked my sister. She is literally a part of me. <3
How pretty! Thanks for sharing!
Very beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
How pretty! Thanks for sharing!
I only have some.....

Stellaren Ending : To the Future by SECONDARY-TARGET

Stand By Me by SECONDARY-TARGET
How nice! Thanks for sharing!