Share your Comics!

Hello lovely deviants! :heart:

I'm very excited to release the second chapter of my comic, Centralia 2050! You can check out the comic from the beginning here:centralia2050.com/comic/ch1cov…. I'd love to know your thoughts!
Here's the two latest cover arts ⭐
Centralia 2050 Chapter 1: Awake by silentillusion Centralia 2050 Chapter 2 Cover by silentillusion

I love checking out what other comic creators are working on. So come and share some samples of your work! I will do my best to leave you feedback!
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I was doing a comic strip about my life and appropriately this is how the last strip left off
JUICE: Done by Orange-Zeppelin
This is an in-progress work. I'm hoping to start inking all the pages this weekend!

Mature Content

Bloodlust page 1 PREVIEW by Orange-Zeppelin

And here's a page from a short intro comic about my characters, Jaden and Braden.
All About J + B pg 4 by Orange-Zeppelin
Love the quirkiness of these! And I know the feel from that top comic all too well >__>
Thanks for sharing your work!
Page 1 of PokemonZ

PokemonZ: Behind You. p1 by alliekiitty  

Follow the links to read more~
Unusual premise, certainly! Thanks for sharing!
I'm reading Centralia now! I'm loving it so far! Great artwork. (: 
Thank you so much! <3 I'm so glad you're liking it!
Cute! :D Thank you so much for sharing! <3
here are 3 sample pages from my comic! You can read it all here: altairsky.deviantart.com/galle…
It's a huge 500+ pages comic and its main story arc is finished (still working on special chapters).
Loss 06 - Suzumega Medabot by AltairSky  page 390 - Plan - Suzumega Medabot by AltairSky page 337 - attempt - Suzumega Medabot by AltairSky
Wow, that's amazing commitment to do over 500 pages! I commend you. It's really cool to see the artwork evolve throughout the comic, too. Awesome work, thank you for sharing it!
Conflicts of the Heart (Part 1) by CoffeeVulture  Conflicts of the Heart (Part 2) by CoffeeVulture  Conflicts of the Heart (Part 3) by CoffeeVulture  Conflicts of the Heart (Part 4) by CoffeeVulture  

(story is in the description)
Oh my! haha. Lovely drawings and poses!
Very action-packed! Thank you for sharing! :D
Here is my first page, a middle page, and the latest page of my comic:
Concerning Rosamond Grey Page 1 by Hestia-Edwards Chapter 3 Page 7 of Concerning Rosamond Grey by Hestia-Edwards Chapter 4 Page 12 of Concerning Rosamond Grey by Hestia-Edwards
Synopsis:
In the late 19th century, little Rosamond Grey snuck into the woods one night, and was found unconsciousness the next day.  For years afterwards she suffers from seizures from an unknown ailment. Dr. Glass is loosing hope for her cure, until a strange foreigner hints of a different cause…
Oooh such mystery! <3 I like that sort of story. And the high-contrast, hatched inking style gives it a nice feel.
Thank you for sharing!
I don't do comics too often, but I did this one for a contest for my school.

Sadly, it didn't win. Looking back, I could have probably arranged the panels at the bottom a bit better, but oh well~

TOUGH COOKIE by Driku12
This is very epic! I can definitely see that a love of work was put into it. It's too bad you didn't win, but hey, most people would have never tried in the first place. :] You got a lot of promising stuff going on in these panels!
Thank you very much! I especially like your comic so far, as well, I hope to see much more, it's great!
Thank you so much! I'm glad you're liking it so far and hope you'll check out the upcoming pages! :D