Newest art of your OC

I would like to see your newest works of your OC. Your OC or OCs. :3

Max 3 thumbs! If you comment on any of mine, I will give you a comment in return for each comment. :3

100 Theme OC Challenge:  Catching Fireflies by MissRiku  100 Theme OC Challenge: Peaceful Melody by MissRiku  Your Worst Nightmare by MissRiku  
Comments122
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Your OCs are adorable! :heart:
Aah thankies super much!! Yours too! asdfghjk
Finished yesterday with my OCs Leo and Sissy:

Do you seriously walk with THIS??? by Mau506SK
.:Eros and Apollo:. by Phinbella-Flynn .:Red LOVE:. Fanmade Undertale battle theme [PIC] by Phinbella-Flynn Undertale OC - .:Arial the Skeleton:. by Phinbella-Flynn
 The Frist is my today art
My newest is actually from half a year ago, can you believe it?! Plus it's the only decent one since the others are much older. And I have a bunch of OCs that have not been drawn yet. But I started a project now to draw all my OCs this year, so hopefully this will change ^^
Summer Extravagance by WashiAlice
Those look really nice! ^^ Here's some of mine:

Lost in Thought by Iduna-Haya    Miyoko Yamauchi LineArt by Iduna-Haya    Reizo Yamauchi LineArt by Iduna-Haya

Mature Content

Shiver of Three by J-o-3-y-y
 Counts as three i guess o-o but my favourite's the far left X3
Archangel's Destiny- Serena Markhaven by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Archangel's Destiny- Demkai, King of Demons by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

My two OC's Serena Markhaven and Demkai, King of Demons from my short story Archangel's Destiny. ^^

And also commented on one of your OCs!