Colored Pencil Art!

I'm looking to meet more traditional artists who do colored pencil art! .:aww lover:. 
I use Prismacolor pencils on Strathmore toned tan paper~
Feel free to mention what brands/materials you use! 
Unlimited amount of thumbs! .:asdf:. Here's some of my work:
little boo by cottoncritter  Lychee's Forest by cottoncritter  Beneath the Waning Crescent by cottoncritter  Once in a Blue Moon by cottoncritter  It's All in the Cards by cottoncritter  September by cottoncritter  Silent but Deadly by cottoncritter  Into the Sky by cottoncritter  Gentle Bun by cottoncritter  Sleeping Soundly by cottoncritter  Thinking of a Dream by cottoncritter  
Comments73
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Zero Confidence by Crazy-Cookie-Baker  Chun Ni by Crazy-Cookie-Baker  Trixie is Angry by Crazy-Cookie-Baker    Gym Leader Misty Wants to Battle by Crazy-Cookie-Baker  Schyla the Troll by Crazy-Cookie-Baker  Pretty Marina by Crazy-Cookie-Baker Dressed For Success by Crazy-Cookie-Baker

These were all done with Prismacolor pencils and Sakura Pigma micron pens for the lines.
True Colors by Illuminaenae Ello! #2 by Illuminaenae Luna Moth by Illuminaenae Treehouse by Illuminaenae
I do a lot of my work in color pencil.. You can tell because I'm kinda messy! Sweating a little... wink grin 
Aww you have very nice colorful work! :heart: Thanks for sharing :D
Aw thank you! :iconohyoublushplz: 
I use Faber Castell in Fabriano paper
Ipomoea 001 by protervus 630.2015.08.09 by protervus Citrus I by protervus 857.2015.19.07 by protervus natures enigma by protervus
You're a super good artist! ;o; Browsed your gallery~
Thanks for sharing! <3
Thank you, I'm glad you like them
<3 <3 <3 Meow :3 Meow :3 Meow :3 
Starlord by RTsora Ultron by RTsora Ant man and Yellowjacket by RTsora
Love how you make the color pop! Got to try that someday. About the line, do you also use color pencil or is it some type of marker? It's captivating
Aww thank you! Your art style looks really neat as well! :D
For my smaller drawings like my badges, I used two different kinds of black ink pens/markers such as Pigma Micron 05 which has a fine line, and Sakura Pigma Sensei 10 which is thicker. I would like to find better black ink to use though because the fine liner especially dries up a lot while using it. My colored pencil art is too waxy for it or something ;o;
Otherwise, all the art with the colored lines I just use colored pencils. ^u^ I do a pencil sketch first and even though it's a pain in the butt, inch by inch I erase the pencil and replace it with colored lines. I do touch-ups to the lines after I have filled in the color for the main part of the drawing, to make them cleaner and bolder~
I have the same problem with the ink too, couldn't make it work with color pencil, that's why i uses nib pen though. Your technique on the colored lines is so good, no wonder how well it works, but that must be hard, i can feels the pain too just imagine how you did it. 
Thank you for the tip ^^
Aww thank you very much! :D It can be tricky, yeah xD
You're welcome! Happy to help <3
I use normal Alpino crayons that you can buy in any store... :D

Autumn lady by Serch2 Joker by Serch2 Jester by Serch2 A new fairy by Serch2 Winter harpie by Serch2
I'm fairly new with color pencils. I have a Bruynzeel design set; they're fairly soft pencils, but not so soft that they smudge terribly. So yeah, two of these drawings were practices/tests. xD I intend to work with them a lot more, though! :)

[Mass Effect] Keelah se'lai by chronicvillainy  [Chrono Trigger] Frog by chronicvillainy  [Majora's Mask] Skull Kid by chronicvillainy

Infernal Nasus for Sean by vi0letdreamer  Wild Card Shaco for Pat by vi0letdreamer  sour patch kids by vi0letdreamer  Trippy by vi0letdreamer  mandala by vi0letdreamer  molecule by vi0letdreamer  the lemon by vi0letdreamer  autonomy by vi0letdreamer  pencils by vi0letdreamer  movement by vi0letdreamer  fly's eye view by vi0letdreamer  Charlie Brown by vi0letdreamer  A shoe... with a rainbow coming out of it. by vi0letdreamer  Party Poison sketch by vi0letdreamer
Love your stuff! I enjoy very much using prismas on tan or gray paper :) 
Jackalope by Ev3OfTheEnd Magic by Ev3OfTheEnd I See Stars In Your Eyes by Ev3OfTheEnd Galactic by Ev3OfTheEnd