Show me your newest work! (2016)

here's mine! :D
Rey! by cha4os
There are some rule however:
1. Please tell me something about your work/ your self! i want to know about u guys! :D
2. i'll give you some critique and comment based on my experience in art or even a WATCH! if i like it OR if you give comment / fave on 3 of my artwork ;) (and please note me if you do :), i cant check all the fave/comment)
3. That's all hope to see more AWESOME ART! :D

Thank you!
Comments1039
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Jack by Jetaru B i nd by Jetaru Fleeting by Jetaru

Something about me is that I absolutely love drawing my OCs and coming up with stories and backgrounds for them. :>
Expedition THORN - cover by Jumpei 

This is the cover for an upcoming RPG game manual, I really enjoy how it came out. It was a blast to be able to work on it. 
About me, I'm a digital artist, focused in Fantasy art, I already had the chance of lending my skills to various successful projects. Come check it out :)
Here's mine ^^
Bittersweet by Iduna-Haya

1. I've mainly done coloring the past few years, but recently I've started drawing again :)
2. I commented on Rey!. Really a wonderful painting
3. There's never enough awesome art :D
I only have one for this year so far:S. Circus Street by KuroStarSunny
(O HAI REY!)

Eron - Jedi Knight by ScribblerRigby

I'm a contracted illustrator and studio artist that only pops on this site once in a blue moon, these days (I'm sorry, I don't mean to let it get away from me! It just does! :( ) . But it's always fun to poke around and see what other people are up to! And in this case, plop down my Jedi jerk on top of it. I'm a huge nerd and like to draw roleplay characters that belong to me and my friends, when I'm not drawing for other people.
Snow Pony 7 by Plush-Artist Snow Pony 6 by Plush-Artist Snow Pony 5 by Plush-Artist

Just stuff done to waste some time while waiting for mail delivery.
DA| Tekken 7:FR Nina Williams by Artist3VOLVE

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Nina Williams
A Wilde Hop by Charle-magne

I've been doing watercolor for a whole month now... ;)
I'm currently trying to fix on a style that's quick but punchy as I'm starting a cyber comic shortly, so my work looks a little different as I go, learning new stuff along the way. I've been diagnosed with depression so I'm finding digital art a good way of zoning out. I enjoy drawing muscular poses as you can get so many lumps and bumps to shade. I woldn't say I'm anywhere near where I want to be, I'm more nonchalant than confident :shrug:

Roidmantis X by xShaneoiDx
Bara Beetle Censored by xShaneoiDx
Green Thong by xShaneoiDx
Hi there, I'm a hobbyist & I draw only on my free times or when I'm inspired. It's been a long time since I've drawn anything mainly because of my lenghty artblock. I'm a university student who struggles hard to make time to draw (cz my course isn't helping me for time lol!) However, I do enjoy drawing it's just that I draw when I feel like it's the right time. & I'm trying to improve my art, I don't have a consistent art style yet. & I'm new in digital art. So overall, I'm betting it all for improvement. (& hopefully I could widen my art skills horizon towards landscapes, potraits & etc.) Thank you!~ XD

Well that was lenghty.....~ anyways....

My three newest drawings as of 2016 :-

Ryuu by raineeerainy   Ao by raineeerainy   Haku by raineeerainy
You Are Already In Heaven by Goodle-Guts
My newest work! I'm heavily inspired by dreams and dreamy settings. I often try to convey a sense of warmth, safety and love in my work, but it depends on how I'm feeling!. I love pastel colours but am also a sucker for neons. <3
lovely color! ^^
so do u want to convery some sense of warmth in this piece? :)
i like the style as well! keep it up :D
Art Block because it's been a month since I drew anything.
Art Block Makes Me Grumpy by Trafal-the-Law
So I'm drawing Nerds. 
Grump WIP by Trafal-the-Law  
well even in ur artblock it still looks quiet good i think :O
just keep drawing! ^^
I love drawing animals especially for wolves, i draw lots of them lol
Wolf by Andrew-AR