Show me art you want comments or critiques on

Comment on this, and post some art (max 3 thumbs) that you would like a comment on. 

Knotty Brambles by RustyCroutons

If you would like a critique (on 1 piece) let me know and I'll do my best to give you some helpful advice. I can only give critiques for digital or traditional drawings/illustrations though, since that's what I have experience in. 
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
K, nice, commented! Nod 
A Twist in the Tail (1/6) by FriendlyPineapple  A Twist in the Tail (2/6) by FriendlyPineapple  A Twist in the Tail (3/6) by FriendlyPineapple
Why haven't I gone to the forums sooner. I've been searching for a place like this :)
I just have two for critique if u don't mind.
Punk Peach by Keiboxy2  Club Dasiy by Keiboxy2
I'm new to Deviant Art, and some critiques and comments would really help. Chimera by RarePotatoe Captain America by RarePotatoe
I like your illustration! Cool stuff, its kinda spooky but fun. :D Here are a couple of mine.
Hanged Up by SnazzyDoodle Soured by SnazzyDoodle Salvador by SnazzyDoodle
I pretty much never get comments/critiques on my work so here's some of my recent stuff. Also, could you comment on my latest journal? Nobody's even commenting about my ideas. 

SAN-10 Expression Sheet by KombatMaster94  

Mature Content

Lovers' Embrace by KombatMaster94

Mature Content

Pencil Doodles 4 by KombatMaster94

I fucking love cracklin oats brand by arefeetshoes I would adore any type of critique from you, Have at it.
All mediums/ styles?

The Old One by MrCarnyfex  The Woman in Blue by MrCarnyfex
Good Night, Sleep Tight... by MrCarnyfex  
Comments for any kind of medium, critiques on only digital or traditional drawings/illustrations.