Comment for a comment time!

Comment ONE of my pieces below or anything from my gallery. I will do the same to yours. No literature please. 

Critiques or Art Tips are also welcome. :-)

Vanna Niles Casual Wear Concept by IntrovertDoll Inktober Day 1 Squirrel Color by IntrovertDoll
Steven Universe: Peridot by IntrovertDoll Tifa Lockhart Portrait by IntrovertDoll Vanna Niles at the Beach by IntrovertDoll Final Fantasy: Moogle by IntrovertDoll

Mature Content

I'm Sorry. I'm so very sorry..... by IntrovertDoll
Vanna Niles Face Expressions exercise by IntrovertDoll Vanna's clothes is stolen (Sexy Sketch) by IntrovertDoll
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Let's make this thread alive, shall we?
I highly suggest you close this thread. Nobody is interested.
I'm sorry but I'm not going to close the thread for you.
Wow, they're pretty rude D: Don't take any notice of them - they just want to spoil other people's fun.
What? I'm just telling the truth. You don't have anything offer to the table. No one cares about your stupid OCs and your boring, generic style. Nobody cares. Do yourself  a favor and leave DA forever. This site is for real artists like me.
I'm going to make your life easier. No one wants to comment on your stuff because it's boring and unoriginal. You're just like every other wannabe artist on tumblr. There's not one thing in your gallery that makes me excited. Your dumb squirrel drawing is the most stupidest thing that I have ever seen. The coloring style is ugly.

One more thing, no one wants to see your crappy OCs in your goddamn gallery. People don't favor dark-skinned OCs. You're not a popular artist so you might as well drop them altogether.  Sorry but it's the truth.