50 People Gets 3 Comments!

I want to see some of your brand new work :D (Big Grin) I'm offering to comment on 3 pieces of your artwork. The thread will close when I reach 50 people. That is all there is to it.

NOTE: IF YOU POST MORE THAN 3, THEN I SIMPLY WILL NOT COMMENT ON ANYTHING.

Bullet; Red SOMETHING EXTRA:

If you comment on my pieces, then I will gladly give you a few more comments on your work:

Star! If you comment on one of my works, you will get an extra comment from me.
Star! If you comment on two of my works, you will get two extra comments from me.
Star! If you comment on three of my works, you will get three extra comments from me.

These are my following works:

Sting In My TailUs Scorpios are
Known to go berserk; test us -
We'll sting you to death.
Behind The Greatest Legends1. Friendly Hello
Every encounter, whether it was a celebration on Mount Olympus or an unexpected alliance against a mutual enemy, Demeter’s idea of a friendly acknowledgement was sending her daughter’s husband, Hades, a frosty intense stare.
2. Indifferent Look
Apollo’s facial expression was one of indifference whenever Artemis casually brought up the subject of Cassandra occasionally – it was best not to wallow in bitter resentment over the mortal maiden who rejected his promises of everlasting love.
3. Untrained Eye
“Let no human steal your bow and arrows, my son, otherwise their untrained aim will cause irreversible consequences,” Aphrodite advised, offering Eros the magical gifts that will aid him in spreading love and lust in the human race.
4. So Pragmatic
Athena usually relied on precise facts and figures in her analysis of conjuring up war strategies and tactics – that was what made her the wisest out of all the deities.  
5. Seco
Being Yourself's Great by British-Prophetess

Have fun! :)
Comments164
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here I am again. :D

Needle of Death by Obelis  Wine of dreams by Obelis  Boredom by Obelis
I'm back xDD
OC Faona by Ke-ha  OC Faona chibi version by Ke-ha  Gingerbread chinese temple by Ke-ha  
Thanks for being the 46th person to comment!

You have received 3 comments from me :) (Smile)

And if you have 4 other pieces of work that I haven't commented on yet, please post them in my other forum: forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…
Only 5 more spaces are left! If you want me to leave comments on 3 of your artworks please post them here! :) (Smile)
Hello~ I'm not sure if i already post in this thread. Here are my works:

Firey Leonard by fireytika  Why You Little Ball Of Fur!! by fireytika   Scarlet by fireytika
Thanks for being the 45th person to comment!

And if you have 4 other pieces of work that I haven't commented on yet, please post them in my other forum: forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…
Naruto Fractured: Prologue
= Prologue-Me Myself and Most Decidedly Not =

I don't have the faintest bloody clue how this happened. I woke up feeling very squished, warm and what I can only describe as slimy. My eyes popped open and immediately darted around, I saw a lot of things that didn't make sense, and my vision was very blurry. There was a lot of racket and what felt like immense hands had me. A moment later I was laid against something, no someone very big warm and soft. I blinked and looked up into very tired looking deep blue eyes. I feel quite certain I was making a face of confusion most unbecoming for an infant because she laughed, "Sasuke, don't make a face like that!"
            My expression changed at that, What did she just call me?! I tried to look around and she said, "Fugaku! Itachi! Come meet Sasuke!" I very narrowly
Naruto AUDTAI Ch1 Naruto UzumakiPreface:

This fanon is to redress all the things I find wrong with the Naruto series and detail an "if I were in his shoes" I had regarding Naruto. This Naruto is not a moron, he is in fact very intelligent. While he is still a practical joker, he now pulls pranks for the amusement of himself and his friends, not to get attention.
This Naruto being smarter, was also able to spot Hinata's crush on him much sooner and act on it. Naruto, now being very curious, managed to wrangle the entire story and truth about his father, the Fourth Hokage, and the Nine Tails out of the Third Hokage and has since become determined to protect the Hidden Leaf in honor of his parents rather than just to make everyone respect him. He has also become much more adept at info gathering and has picked up a great deal of information about the world around him, and is also far more proficient at using ninjutsu and accessing the fox's power because he's been aware of it for much longer.
He no
Naruto AUDTAI Ch16 The Return=Chapter 16-The Return=
==~==
            "Sasuke, I need you to tell us everything about Itachi! Right now!" Naruto called over his shoulder to Sasuke who was clinging to his back like a monkey while he carried Sakura in his arms. "Itachi's former ANBU Black Ops, and he specializes in genjutsu, fire techniques and swordplay! He was one of the interrogators because of his Mangekyo Sharingan, which gave him a jutsu only he can use called the Tsukuyomi! He did something the night of the massacre, I don't know what, but we know from the bodies that every Mangekyo Sharingan in the Uchiha clan went active that night!" Something suddenly blindsided Naruto and sent the three of them crashing to the ground.
            Itachi stood over them, "You're right Sasuke, and I'm glad to see yours did too. No doubt that's how you detected my approach, not that

As requested three more pieces I'd be delighted to have comments on, the prologue of the fanfic you read Ch5 of, Chapter 1 of my other Narufic and Ch16 of that other fic which is I think one of the most awesome fight scenes. You're very welcome to read them all the way through if you enjoy my work and comment on whatever you like. Ask questions, give opinions, whatever ya want, my chapters are for the most part very comment starved and I love comments! :)
Thanks for being the 44th person to comment!

Thanks for being the 43rd person to comment!

Thanks for being the 42nd person to comment!

Reminder 2: Only 9 more spaces are left! If you want me to leave comments on 3 of your artworks please post them here! :) 
Only 9 more spaces are left! If you want me to leave comments on 3 of your artworks please post them here! :) 
Thanks for being the 41st person to comment!

Reminder 7: Only 10 more spaces are left! If you want me to leave comments on 3 of your artworks please post them here! :) (Smile)
Reminder 6: Only 10 more spaces are left! If you want me to leave comments on 3 of your artworks please post them here! :) (Smile)
Reminder 5: Only 10 more spaces are left! If you want me to leave comments on 3 of your artworks please post them here! :) (Smile)
Reminder 4: Only 10 more spaces are left! If you want me to leave comments on 3 of your artworks please post them here! :) (Smile)
Reminder 3: Only 10 more spaces are left! If you want me to leave comments on 3 of your artworks please post them here! :) (Smile)
Reminder 2: Only 10 more spaces are left! If you want me to leave comments on 3 of your artworks please post them here! :) (Smile)
Only 10 more spaces are left! If you want me to leave comments on 3 of your artworks please post them here! :)