Got original monsters? Share them right here!

I've been recently building this race of monsters for my story and it got me thinking - so there's a thing called "original characters". How about original monsters?

If you've got your own kind of monster - from the deadliest of demonic dragons to the puniest of putrid parasites - that you'd like to share, then share them right here! 

So here's the deal:

:bulletred: Show me the monster/s you've created. It could be:
     :bulletblack: traditional or digital;
     :bulletblack: for a story you're working on or just for a single piece;
     :bulletblack: completely original or a unique interpretation of an existing monster.   
:bulletred: Max of three (3) thumbs.
:bulletred: If I like your work very much, you may get either a fave, comment, watch, or all of the above. Maybe even a llama. That's how I roll.
:bulletred: This is probably obvious, but the monster should look scary or creepy in general.
:bulletred: I have a personal preference for demons and the undead, but this is not a requirement for your piece. Just show whatever you got.
:bulletred: To see if you read this, tell me one of your favorite horror monsters (general or specific) at the end of your comment.

All right? Let's begin! Here's mine to start off:

The Bestiary Feature: Punisher by Tevarro
The Bestiary Feature: Defiler by Tevarro

The Bestiary Feature: Maleficarium by Tevarro

Necromorphs!
Comments93
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The Triplets by tronik808 Orangey by tronik808 Birth of Void by tronik808
 my favourite monster is the gill man
I don't know if she counts as a monster or not, but here you go :lol:Gen quick new ref by MeoAgcat Roses are spiders by MeoAgcat

My favorite horror monsters huh...John Carpenter's The Thing is the first that came to mind. I have taken quite a liking to the MUTOs in the new Godzilla movie also, if they count.
I like your defiler design a lot :D,  these are just random sketches, not a finished design. Favourite monsters would probably be lich type creatures, like nazgul in lord of the rings, though I think they were ghosts actually lol.

warm up speedpaint 11815 by Vimes-DA Speedpaint 10815 by Vimes-DA inktober 8 2015 by Vimes-DA
Spooky Sketch by Space-khD
just a quick sketch last night, needed to draw something spooky tis' the season.
Well let's get the big question out of the way first. My favorite monster. Hmm..that is tough because I have favorite horror movie characters but I am not sure I could say Jason counts as a Monster so...Let's go with something tame; Werewolves (You get what I did there?heheheeee.....okay enough patting myself on the shoulder).

And I mean the nasty fierce snarling yellow and red eyed eight foot tall monstrous beast which has you coughing up your human bones to make room for the wolf bones forming inside you kind of werewolf. the kind that rips open the skin every full moon to escape its human visage. None of this painless easy insta transformation here.  

Okay and as for these things well they are meant to be already existing character buuuut seeing as how these design will never be implemented in the way they would be intended for and they are a pretty big departure from the foundation I will count them as my own monsters anyway.(This isn't the case for everyone one I post).

Drahmin Alternate Costume by Antichrist2005 Reprobate by Antichrist2005 MonsterBog by Antichrist2005
by all means, I am not a professional, but I try to have cool monsters. 
ice-cold angel by Cereliakip
feathertoy rat beast by Cereliakip
angel creature I drew, and a rat monster based off of those cat toys. this stuff is a bit dated, but hey, maybe it's interesting!
Welcome back! And it seems you got another set ghastly monsters in your gallery. 

I think I'll grab your first. Love the concept.

Thanks for sharing!
Nightmare - Creature of Fear by BlackfireSouls  
A nightmare creature for a story I have written.
Mommy's bedtime story by BlackfireSouls

Aaaaand another nightmare creature - right out of mom's bedtime story~

Own creature creation - Akilayandra concept by BlackfireSouls
For the same written story - a swamp monster.^^

For general monster creatures that I like... hm.. I like things with many swirls and sharp teeth, demons of all sorts are cool, also rotting creatures catch my eyes.. eye intriguing anatomy is a bonus I love..^^ Monsters that lurk in the darkest of shadows.
Rat Lizard by SamWolk   Come With Me by SamWolk   Manic Impulse by SamWolk   Gremlin Cramp by SamWolk  Cephalopod Head Guy Thing by SamWolk  
These are my monsters, they're all made for a comic book series I plan to start making hopefully within 1-2 years
Encrusted in silence by Teulius Hope and beauty hide needle sharp teeth by Teulius Moments of silence by Teulius
This is the only monster I have that doesn't look human. It creeps some people out, but I think it's cute. :giggle:
The Monster Within by ZenBlood