Pick your favourite from my art, I'll pick my favourite from yours!

So, seen some of these kinds of threads and, since I've been looking to get a little more involved in DA generally, I thought it'd be nice to start one of my own and potentially meet new people I can put on my watch :)

So basically, go through my gallery, pick the piece you like the best and share it here. I'll then go through your gallery and pick my favourite from your works and share it here. Simple :)

In addition, I'll try my best to do comment for comment (positive and constructive only please :) ), fave for fave and watch for watch (I do not do mature content or literature, but anything else is fair game). If I really like the stuff you do (I'm really partial to dragons, fantasy creatures and sci-fi), I might fave and watch you anyway.

Sorry there's not much on my DA at the moment, but that's going to change as I'm finding myself doing more drawing than ever before ;)
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This is still open if anyone still wants to do it! There's a few new drawings in my gallery to pick from too :D

Don't forget I also do comment for comment, fave for fave, watch for watch stuff, and you might even get a watch if your gallery is full of stuff I love :D
Peregrine Veyron (Asphalt Falcon) by TheOneVeyronian

I really like the sense of speed in this one. Like all your creature designs in your gallery, the design of the falcon is cool and fascinating :) Great work!
Thankyou! I remember that one giving me cramps in my hand from hand drawing every single feather vein, but worth it in the end, I think it remains one of the most detailed pieces I've ever done :) Some good stuff in your gallery (I do like some of your cat stuff :) ), but this dragon is my pick, because dragons :)
The proud little dragon by Dreaming-Demon
Thanks, I'm glad you like that one :) And I agree with you: dragons are awesome :aww:
Mechan'rex Steel Guardian by TheOneVeyronian
Amazing job ! The design overall looks wonderful //I especially like the tone of colours used, it adds a lot of effect to the overall composition. Nice work !
Thank you :)
[Academy of Hope] :: SHSL Electric Guitarist by ShadowExiladia
I love a bit of electric guitar, and while manga/anime humans aren't my favourite, I like the overall pose of this one and the sense of movement. I can definitely imagine her playing that guitar, that's for sure :)
Mechan'rex Steel Guardian by TheOneVeyronian

I like bow and arrows lol
Request: Camille Fayne Reed by ultimatepandaboss
Don't know why, but this one jumped out at me. The shading is done very nicely and reminds me of my own current style :)
Fiesta Lizard by TheOneVeyronian
I'm somewhat preferring traditional over digital artwork - and this one (although being digital) kinda has a traditional feel to it. I like it. :)
That would be because that particular one was line drawn with a pencil then had a paint texture (which I created myself) added to it, explaining the traditional feel that it gives. I have a bunch of stuff done in that style from a few years back actually :)
Out of yours, while I think some of your horror stuff is interesting, I just couldn't resist the cats :)
non disturbare i gatti by constantly-confused
Yay! Cats! ;)
Thanks for looking at my gallery! :)
I like the design of this creature.
Rock Golem of Granite and Amethyst: Granithyst by TheOneVeyronian
Thankyou. Out of yours, this one caught my eye:
Dragons to Dragon Knights: Thuban by ToonIncProductions
Thanks really appreciate it.
this one look powerful, might be cooler if this one have some purple aura / steam from the purple part of its body
Wow. Some of your stuff is really nice (your animations are superb), it was hard to pick just one of them :D But in the end, I went with this one:
Ancient Warmachine - Gatmakina by Vusiuz  (and it's animated version btw :) )
Just watched you :)
p.s. Steam might have been cool for Granithyst but not sure it fits the character. Cool suggestion though, might just have to try it out :)
This one because it feels most complete/balanced

Thankyou :) There was a few that caught my eye in your gallery, particularly the personified computer ones, but in the end I went with this, because, well, I like mythology and am a fan of the Cerberus creature. Faved :)
Challenge day 03 - Mythical by DamaiMikaz
CarBorgs: Hullmit (aka. Ron V. Smart) by TheOneVeyronian

The composition is much more carefully arranged here, and character design and color scheme also caught my attention. Good job with the camo :nod:
Medieval Firefighters by DTKinetic
I liked quite a few of your pieces, but I just love the irony presented in this piece so consider it faved :D And thanks, composition is not really a thing I know much about I must admit! The camo was my first attempt at layer masking and it turned out well. Might try out more camo-clothed characters ;)
I'm glad you like that one, I'm pleased with how it turned out as well ;)

You're welcome, just keep working at it! =)