Show me your GENTLEMEN OCs!

Men in suits and dandy clothing really appeal to me! Historical formal clothing is a plus, because I love to see people who put research into their designs as well. So post your gentlemen characters if you've got any. I'm looking to add some to my fave gallery. ;D

Also, if you've got women in dandy styles, I'd like to see them too! 

- PLEASE no mature or sexual art. Keep it classy!

- Please keep your posts to 5 Thumbnails maximum!

Here are a few of my own OCs in suits:

Mr. Corbeau by Jetaru  Con Corbeau by Jetaru   Robin Darling by Jetaru  Summer Lilies by Jetaru
Comments81
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I wouldn't have guessed that my male characters all dressed like hobos until I went scouring my gallery for nicely adorned ones. Apparently, I never draw those characters. ^^;

Zariel is wearing a dress shirt he probably hasn't washed in a month. Does that count?

Artificial Light by Kaydreamer
ahaha. Well, you don't only have to share male characters! Nicely adorned female characters count too!

I love the subtle lighting in that drawing! Subtle, yet intense. And yes, a dress shirt that he hasn't washed in a month still counts! Haha.
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! :aww: In his defence, Zariel is the kind of person who would try his best to dress up for an event, only to end up with his suit torn, his sleeves scorched, and bullet holes in his tie.

Poor guy doesn't have much luck.
Ooh, nice! Thank you for sharing!
Cool! I really like the B&W drawing. That's very nice rendering. c:
Thanks for sharing~
How 'bout dis guy:

Callous - Snow by cronasonlyfriend  He's a prince (although he can't remember that tidbit, because of his amnesia). AND he's beautiful as fudge. :3

There's also this guy:

Commission -  Count Robert Waldram by cronasonlyfriend  He's not my OC, but he's a count, and I think he's plenty of suave for all of us :D (But he's kind of a jerk.) :/ Oh well! You can't have it all.
Oooh, awesome. Love the prince's Asian-inspired clothing, especially the underlying brown layer--it adds a lot to his design! And his hair is so pretty. As for the count, I certainly can't have it all, but he's good enough for me. ;> Love how soft his hair looks, and his collar is just awesome.

Thanks for sharing ^^
Haha! Thanks :D

My comic (where this OC's from) takes place in a made-up fantasy universe, BUT the country this fellow is from is based off of Japan and Korea and such. He's actually supposed to be of a far eastern Asian ethnicity, buuuuuuut~ he's got really bright red hair, which freaked everyone out when he was born. Lol, his genetics are an anomaly. XD Fun fun.

I had way too much fun drawing the count. It was for a commission, but I had fun regardless ^_^

My pleasure! Thanks for opening this forum thread! :)
Ooooh, okay. That's how my worlds work as well. They are made-up, but influenced by real fashion/etc. That bright red hair though. It's so nice.

It's always great when you have fun drawing a commission! c:
Lol, redheads are gorgeous :D I really need to make a semi-realistic/naturalistic drawing or painting of him. That would be perfect...

Isn't it? It's like killing two birds with one stone!
Do it! : D

IT IS.
I shall!!! (At some point...)
Ahaha. I absolutely love the humor in this. His expression on the right is just so perfect--it looks so stoic! And his posture is so stiff, haha.
I also really like his uniform and the emblem around his waist. c:

Thanks for sharing!
I'm a huuuuuge fan of old-school military type jackets:

Futility by Acaciathorn   The Cold Throne by Acaciathorn   Practice what you Preach by Acaciathorn

^My OC, whose name is Captain :heart:
OoOOoh. I like those too!
I've actually seen him around, haha (I had faved the first one you're showing me here before)
I looove his jacket. It's definitely military, but unique with how you chose the colors and design. *u*
Thanks for sharing!
Oh, does he have like...historical formal Asian clothing? c: It's different and neat.

Thanks for sharing!
No he doesn't.
He weara either this or black version.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend or anything at all, I just thought that his clothing looked Asian-inspired.