share some of your awesome original characters! :D

I was looking at my OCs and thought "I wonder what ideas other people had with there own characters!"
so just share your OCs here! :) It would be nice to see what the community made!
here is some of mine!
Sacred Swords Season 1 Poster by sivios  Sacred Swords Shadow Reality Poster by sivios  Sacred Swords Moonlight promo wallpaper by sivios  Leslie Zundel by sivios
Comments79
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here are a couple of my OC's... 
Most of these I was exploring some type of feeling or emotion... I like to do expression studies and come up with the individual ways my characters make faces. ^^ Although so far I only have a couple. 
And then the painting, in which I was just exploring the concept of pure adrenaline, and what it feels like. 
Amythl -Affection- by Blue-Anima   Adrenaline by Blue-Anima   Mortrid -Smile- by Blue-Anima   Syra -Telling You Off- by Blue-Anima  
I hope you enjoy, and thanks for the opportunity to share! 
I like the compositions you use for your work... the way you play with perspective and make it dynamic and everything. :) 
Raith the Wizard by BashfulSoul  Eliedir the Elf by BashfulSoul Osberth the Half-Orc by BashfulSoul  Zorba and Katrine by BashfulSoul
Here are some of mine! :)
I see some cool looking OCs here!
And these are just a couple of mine:
Kill It With Fire by Xzentrisch  Because by Xzentrisch  Release the (Clemen)Kraken by Xzentrisch  Comeback by Xzentrisch
We've started an new manga, with lot's of original characters, with many different personalities. We uploaded the first page yesterday :)

Akemi Umidashita by DutchMangaGroup    Kazeru Nagai by DutchMangaGroup    Hakaneru Kuro by DutchMangaGroup
I'll take any chance to show off my OC's. I love 'em. :heart:

In the very oldest tales, passed down from the time before written history, there are legends of a group of immortal warriors. Each the vessel of a specific elemental essence, it was their duty to roam from planet to planet, keeping a balance between peace and chaos. They were known only as the Keepers, and they made their home on a floating archipelago in a sea of stars within the hidden heart of the galaxy.

Throughout the galaxy there exists evidence of prior civilisations, mysteriously destroyed by what is only known as the Cataclysm; an enormous burst of energy which destroyed buildings, technology, and nearly every living being it touched. Entire worlds were cast back into the dark ages. History was lost, knowledge forgotten, and the time before the Cataclysm fell into legend.

What caused the Cataclysm is unknown. Common legends from worlds light-years apart warn of wars, corruption and decadence calling forth some great evil which nearly tore the fabric of the cosmos asunder. These legends describe a great sacrifice; a Keeper who flew into the Heart of Creation and, by splitting her essence into two halves, stitched this fabric back together at the cost of her very existence.

This sacrifice saved the universe, but it was not without cost. The resulting burst of energy did not - could not - discriminate. Some worlds were luckier than others. Some recovered faster. Others did not recover at all. It has now been three thousand years since history was reset. The galactic community is blossoming, and one world stands on the verge of reentering it... It is on this planet that our story takes place.

Lyrique Fey and Lancelin De'Rio are two talented young Human Mages living on a planet where magic meets advanced technology. This is a planet shared by many races; the water-dwelling Muila, the shy Fauns, the proud Naga, and the secretive Elves, among others. Dragonfeathers follows the story of Lyrique and Lance as they uncover the mysteries of their world, the Keepers, and the Cataclysm itself.

Butterflies by Kaydreamer  Lyrique Portrait by Kaydreamer  Artificial Light by Kaydreamer  Casual Lance by Kaydreamer  Peekaboo by Kaydreamer  Tropical Dash by Kaydreamer
Fushigi Yuugi Xover OC: Akimoto Tsubaki -Profile- by Aloubell  Fushigi Yuugi Xover OC: Shokyoku -Profile- by Aloubell  In the Face of Destiny by Aloubell  A Softer Aki by Aloubell  The Hammer's New Owner by Aloubell  ...?! by Aloubell  Aki in Tones by Aloubell  Sho in Tones by Aloubell  
I can't even decide which one is my favourite. >:

Adastreia:
Adastreia's Cage by Zitruseis
Aurya (little girl), Sadas (the guy, not my OC, but a friends) and Lucretia (the sleeping woman):
Story Time by Zitruseis
Elliot and Emilia:
Blind and Bound by Zitruseis
Oooh nice characters! The cat really caught my attention right away haha, sucker for those eyes.

Dainsleif, Slepnir, and Isla :: Envel by Nuciferyne  Little Cubs by Nuciferyne
Gossip on the Beach by Nuciferyne Selfie on the Beach by Nuciferyne Royalty on the Beach by Nuciferyne
It's always Enomo's eyes that are the killer ;) great drawing here! You are very good at drawing anime! Clap I like the highlights and shading! GREAT! La la la la  
Meet the family:
OC:Orick Silver by pokecat OC:Elfeana by pokecat OC: OrickJr. by pokecat  OC: Alice Silver by pokecat  Jane in color by pokecat