Show me pixel art!

I wanna see your best pixel art, and some of your favs!

Here are some of mine:
lapis lazuli icon [free] by l3lossom  Pixel Team 7 by l3lossom  hendrika pixel: jouori by l3lossom
 Glamour X by l3lossom
Comments54
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
MY work: Chessy Fish by EbonyExtacy  Pounding Extacy (Huge) by EbonyExtacy  I see home, Harold by EbonyExtacy   Waiting for the storm to stop by EbonyExtacy

My Favorites: Karkat Pixel Chibi by 3o2  Whisp by mks8  Pixel: The Tree of the Dead by RikaChan3

:happybounce: 
click the toothless if u want see the animation hahaha
Pumpkin Ogumo by Villian-KucingKecil  Ghost Ogumo by Villian-KucingKecil  Toothless by Villian-KucingKecil  Meme Celebrity Zombie by Villian-KucingKecil  
Pusheen in The Box by Villian-KucingKecil  Pusheen Ramen by Villian-KucingKecil  
Blowing Off Smoke by ShiNevermore  Take Three by ShiNevermore
er... do Flipnote Studio works count?
(I think they do, but...)
I'm fairly new at it, but here's some ;v; 
Toshio Icon by dratinigirl  Blaise Icon by dratinigirl  Phase 3 noodle icon (Free to use!) by dratinigirl  Lei Icon by dratinigirl  
He smol by dratinigirl  
Wow! You're doing alot better than me when I first started!
I really like the animations and your colors!
kdfxgdljkf thank you!
Jamie Hell 13: Pixel Dream by TheBlackBullets  I don't know what I'm doing. Pastel Jamie by TheBlackBullets
These are cuute
I really like the way you do hair o:
I did a pixel thing by terrifx

My very first try at pixeling ;u;
But it's so much fun!
This is really good for just your first time. Alot better than my first attempts lol...
I really like the color choice and shading! * U *
Ahh, thank you so much!! ;w;
Some of mine:
8bit hamster commission by e-pona Tiny dragon by e-pona Tiny wolf family by e-pona 16x16 Pokemon X1 by e-pona 8bit African Wild Dog by e-pona T-Rex Sprite by e-pona

Some awesome work from my faves:

Wolfe - Commission by aquape Whisp by mks8 Flying~ by Zerbert Midora by Genbaku pei n bo by RRRAI Desk by RHLPixels Tree by Shadowwwolf Winter by Autarkeia Monochrome by Dusty-Demon Spirishark by OneMarkedMonster
Aw, thank you so much for the feature :.D
You deserve it! :3
omg woooow you're pixel art is sooo good!
you do well with small pixels. the detail is very nice, i love the shading! <3

edit: and haha would yo mind if i saw your animation process too? :'D
Thank you ^^

Haha sure thing.  I'll just post it here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEhwZR…;
It's not my process as much as just a general Photoshop tutorial.  I'll have to livestream animating a pixel sometime.
Wow its really great work! How do you make them move? What program does that? Its so cool! 😍
Thank you!  I use Adobe Photoshop CS3.  It has a basic animation function.  I animate them frame by frame, so for every motion I make a new layer.  I can show you my basic setup... 
Setup by e-pona
If that makes any sense to you?  If you have any questions I can try my best to answer them. ^^  I made a video on how to animate like this so I can send that along if you want, but mine's super basic and I'm sure there are people who have done it better.
Please email the simple tutorial to kumikiaratamangaka@gmail.com thank u again
e-mailed you. ^^
Omfg thank u for the detailed reply filled with information! Thats so very kind of you
You're very welcome.