Your Fave, My Fave Game

Comments120
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Float by rainylake  Glowing by rainylake  sorry i picked two haha, i simply couldn't decide Sweating a little... 
IT WON'T SHOW UP WHEN I PASTE,,,, Sweating a little... 
Jelleh fesh go *floosh, floosh, shimmer!* Das da one. The gif. ...I'm sorry I don't have much to say about it (please don't think I didn't try!). I just like staring at it....
So, I will tell you my other favorites (does that count for anything?) All of the jellyfish, period. Blue the puppy, the hound with the hat (party pooch, woot woot!), and the peekaboo dog. ^^ All SOOOO adorable and perfect, whimsical pictures. How do you get them all?
...BTW, I want to tell you that I took this prompt to heart, to HEART, not just a chance to have you talk about moi in return. Promise. For reals. And this was a good idea to get people to look through your stuff, also BTW.
Aaaaaah I love the Kiwi! The definition is so so good. >_<
Kiwi by rainylake
Glad somebody likes it. xD
Jelly by rainylake  I love the atmosphere in this one. It's like that quote "there's a thin line between weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish"
really? this drawing's so old... though i guess the lines are okay. Thanks for replying :D
Aaaalrighty!
Not Guilty by rainylake for some reason, I really love this one :XD: This totally not guilty bear's fur here looks so nice, I want to paint it, in beautiful layers of watercolor, I can already see it :la:
I like this one: Cherry by rainylake It's so bubbly and fresh it makes me feel happy. ^^
Oh man, there is too much awesome stuff in your gallery, it is hard to pick one :D

Oh well... jellyfish it is; there something magical about it :heart:
Transmitting by rainylake