Show me your top 5 traditional art!

I see a ton of digital media, but I am very interested in what people do outside of their computers. Pencils, pens, markers, paint, ink, you get the point! Pick your 5 best/favorite pieces. I'll start.

Judah by Ravi-VIXX Aigis Persona by Ravi-VIXX Ravi - Galaxy by Ravi-VIXX Self-Portrait by Ravi-VIXX Rihanna - Stay by Ravi-VIXX
Comments136
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Tension by Elleon12  Fantasia by Elleon12  Aloha by Elleon12  

A Dog's Thoughts by Elleon12  Avoidance by Elleon12  
Grumpy in the Wastes by Spudboe   Cats by Spudboe   Owl WIP by Spudboe   WIP by Spudboe   The last one is still in progress, that I'm currently working on, so hopefully someday it sees the light of day as a finished piece.
I really enjoy the punk feel I am getting from your work! The style is refreshing to look at it Nod 
Glad you like 'em ! 
These compositions have a lot of energy and life to them, I love them! :happybounce: 
      Sketch request - Predator by Adovion  Sketch request - Hinami from Tokyo Ghoul by Adovion L from Death Note Inke Sketch by Adovion  Sketch Request by Adovion  Solid Snake Ink Sketch by Adovion  Deadpool Ink Sketch by Adovion  Ink Sketch | The Riddler by Adovion  Ink Sketch | The Joker by Adovion  War - Darksiders ~ Commission by Adovion  Master Chief - Halo ~ Commission by Adovion
This is really great stuff! The lines and compositions are perfect!
Gray Fox by mats-more Great White Shark by mats-more Praying Mantis by mats-more  Sassy (Request) by mats-more Cougar by mats-more

In no particular order :aww:
Fascinating way of drawing animals. They look animated! It inspires me to want to draw animals La la la la 
Oh, thank you so much! I'm really glad they caused a positive reaction n.n
My top 5 in no particular order.
The Sacrifice of Isaac by Axol-The-Axolotl  Vivi (colored) by Axol-The-Axolotl  Risky Boots by Axol-The-Axolotl   The Harbingers by Axol-The-Axolotl
White Mage by Axol-The-Axolotl
Ah I forget what game this artwork style is from! I played it before with a friend! Either way, nice work. I should try drawing pixelated art!
Aquarell/Watercolour, Pastell, Acryl
Inside Waterfall by MsSophieArt Jesus by MsSophieArt Hopeful Skull by MsSophieArt Spirit inside by MsSophieArt My Own by MsSophieArt
Beautiful watercolors! My favorite medium Kai : Hips Keep painting!