Photography critique!

If you're looking to have your photography critiqued, please post one or two of your photos here and I will try to finish as many as I can :la:. Once I feel like I've reached my limit, this thread will be closed. I look forward to seeing your work! 
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've made these shots testing my new camera. And before that I haven't used a camera in the last five years or so. So I'm not an expert in this matter at all. Any opinion and critique is welcomed.
Chain Bridge with Lion Guardian Statue by IstvanSzaboIfj  Matthias Church by IstvanSzaboIfj  
Thanks for sending these in! Would you like me to do a Deviant Art critique with the star rating? If so, then you'll need to just edit your deviation to accept critiques. If not, then please let me know and I'll leave the critiques as a comment. :)
Sure, feel free to do so. I set these two pictures to critique mode. I'm pretty new in photography, so every critique is welcomed. I'd like to improve my skills a bit as I'm a bit rusty in this matter.
peppers 1 by ChasMandala   new day by ChasMandala  

Hi Nadja - I appreciate your offer; please take your time, and thank you!  :rose:
Hey there! Thanks for posting these here! I just finished the first one. Will get to the second one as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay! I didn't have so much time in the last couple of weeks.
No worries my friend - thanks again for the critique! It's good to know someone out there who has a lot of experience and is willing to share their knowledge.  :aww:
W. Market St by coffeenoir  Stovetop Coffee by coffeenoir  Here are mine!  
If you'd like me to provide a critique with the star rating, then please activate critiques on these two. If not, just let me know and I'll leave the critiques as comments. :D
I believe they have been activated. Thank you!
Just sent out the first one! So sorry for the delay. Things have been pretty crazy on my end. Will get on the second one ASAP. :)
Sorry for the delay! I was away for my wedding and will get to yours next! :la:
Hope that your wedding went off without a hitch! Okay, sorry for the bad pun, but I do hope that it was a good time.:D
There were a few hiccups, but that was expected :lol:. I love bad puns :la:
As long as the outcome was good, that is all that matters. :D
Thank you for sending these in :D. Would you like me to provide you with a DA critique with the star rating as well? If yes, then you'll need to enable the critique setting for these photos. If not, I'll just leave a comment :)
I edited them so you can do the normal critique option :), thanks in advance :D