Share something cute.

Simple enough, show me something cute, whether it be animal's, anthro's, or whatever. Doesn't really matter as long as its adorable.

Max of 3 submissions, comment for comment, (I'll be commenting on the pic's themselves), and chances are I'll be doing a lot of faving anyway.

Curled Up Sleeping by Ryuukei8569 Yarn, Ribbons, and Cuteness by Ryuukei8569 Weyai in the Shade by Ryuukei8569

Post away.
Comments237
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
OK, warning to anyone Else whom is going to post, I will be closing it in 24 hours, to give the last few people time to respond to my comments.
Hello, I am an artisan crafter. I make flowers and greenery out of wire and glass seed beads, and then assemble them into floral arrangements. I think the pastel colours in this one are fun and cute:

Pastel coloured cascading beaded bouquet by EverAfterDesigns

I hope you like it/find it adorable.
Unfortunately it doesn't really fit my taste so much. Next time I do a thread like this, I'll likely have to narrow the criteria somewhat, a lot of people aren't really posting what I expected.
Haha, well 'cute' and 'adorable' are... very widely applied words! Lots and lots and _lots_ of things fit into that criteria, so if you're looking for something more specific than that it makes sense to say so. Good luck getting what you're looking for next time around. :)
:shrug: Eh, not really big into the pony thing.
MY NEWESTS Sphynx Cat by IslaAntonello  Sailor Saturn the soldier of death and rebirth by IslaAntonello  i HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! 
Um, I dont really see how this fits as cute, at least not for my taste anyway.
sorry, i was thinking because of the pink sparkles and big eye and stuff. sorry again
:Shrug: Eh, doesn't really fit for me.
Comment and Fave
Sorry, but this one doesnt really fit my taste so much.
comment and fave.
Sure, I'll comment on one of yours. =3
Just tell me where you'd like a comment most... I'm not sure which one to pick. X'3
Nova Synthesis Creaturum Demo by SomedaySakuhin NyanCon Commission #5 - Miia from Monster Musume by SomedaySakuhin Hanon Chibi with BG by SomedaySakuhin
It doesn't really matter to me where you comment.