Your favorite submissions

Show me three of your favorite submissions from you gallery :3

Here are mine :heart:

Hollowoods Cover Thingy by InkyShade I've got enough of your sh!@t!!!! by InkyShade Sweet Darkness by InkyShade
Comments170
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Left Unsaid by dnimll Black Gold by dnimllUndersea by dnimll  mine atm c:
Light Shadows by Essansee My favorite submission is generally always my newest.
Some of the pieces I'm most proud of :)

Two Aussies Painting by Sheltie2b  Ryka Painting by Sheltie2b  Border-Aussie Cousins by Sheltie2b

Sweet :D
Love the colors in it^^
Thanks so much! :)
here they are
Red by kadomaruMiok by kadomaruVikings by kadomaru

The second one is from a game I made.

Have a nice day!
Blink AlternateSurely you cannot say that I’m the one to blame. I know what it looks like. I know what it SEEMS like. Yes, perhaps it was my hand that acted, my body that moved. But as always, there is so much more beyond what we see, a horde of things unknowable and insensible that work together to control the world we pretend to know. Inside shadow is a mind, and behind everything we do there are a thousand unseen shadows. So, the actions seem to be my own, but the guilt is not.
The first time it happened was on a Saturday night. I had been out late, and returned to my home and the ones who lived here. At the time, I had no idea what would happen just moments after I walked through the door.
If you asked me now I couldn’t tell you why I did it. I had no reason too- none! Nothing they ever did would have harmed me. I had nothing to gain from it. But I did.
When I got there I walked into the kitchen for water. There, the woman met me. She turned on the lights, and the brightness along wit
The Writer's InkJonathan sat trembling in the dark. He stared at nothing, his eyes not penetrating the circle of blackness that surrounded him. A single lamp illuminated the round table he sat at, allowing him enough light to see the edges of it and nothing more. A tea pot and half-empty cup sat in the centre. With a trembling hand he reached toward it and took it towards his lips, not truly looking at it as he drank. He set the cup down on a plate. The cup rattled against it, the only sound save for the thunder that rumbled in the distance.
He heard a switch flick. Jonathan shut his eyes for a moment, temporarily blinded by the harshness of the light that filled the room. He opened them again to see a small, white kitchen. A single window and two doors broke the array of cabinets the covered the walls.
Standing in an open door was Chris, Jonathan’s friend and housemate. He had a hand on the light switch.
“John, what are you doing? It’s after midnight!” Chris asked.
Jonathan ke