Your female representations II

Hi everyone! Has been awhile... :aww:

Well, as I created some time ago a thread called "Your female representations", which ended up collapsing over the time... I decided to create another one. (Is that resurrection? Uh oh well...)
I had basically over 150 replies to give, so I spent a few days trying to check each of the art you had posted to leave a few comments (if anyone ever wondered why suddenly a wild one appeared from nowhere... :paranoid: )

Oh well, to sum up that thread...

You can post anything representing female characters here... :)
Humans, not humans, anthro, animals, Pokémon, stuff, etc.

For example, let's say that boo is female:
Boo, ha! by Samathou

It can be some childish representations, or... your darkest side... Evil Eye (Come on, I'm over 18 now and since 2 years ago, so /Idontreallycare/)
It can be some fan arts, digital art, photography, any kind of painting, writings (even though I confess I prefer pictures, because I'm not much of a reader, sorry), sculpture, comics, etc.
Well, I accept a bit of everything actually. ^^

Max: 6 deviations

If I'm feeling like it, I may leave a few comments on your art. :B

Here is a link to the previous thread: forum.deviantart.com/showcase/… (There was quite a lot of interesting stuff in there, if anyone wants to check it out)
Comments753
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Portrait of an Arsonist by shmekldorf   She's Tough Like Barbed Wire by shmekldorf   They're Pissed by shmekldorf   Lil Miss reference sheet by shmekldorf
Sexy Guitar by ECGraphExperiment  The Door Behind My Thoughts by ECGraphExperiment  A little more creepy by ECGraphExperiment 

Let me know what you think, I need feedback to improve! :) (Smile)
Have a great day!
OC2: JELLYEMILY by JELLYEMILY I like to draw sexy ladies.. Thankie :3
Hi by teamoth    

Mature Content

Moleskine 003. Inception by teamoth
    Moleskine 011. Shaman by teamoth      Wolf by teamoth     Medusa by teamoth        
I think I posted already in the past but I have some new stuff so I guess I'll bite again :D

Your friendly (?) neighbourhood spec ops operative by EyeballEarth Off duty by EyeballEarth
Hmmm... black and white. Gives something kinda dreary I guess... x)
Oh wait, that's two women :?
Hmmm... I think it reminds me of something... I might have already seen that last character before. :)
Oh?  You think so?  What did you think of it or my other ones?