Unlimited sharing and comment for comment!

No limits on sharing work and you don't have to participate in the trade! If you do fav or comment on any of my works I will then return the favor! Just tell me in your post that you commented or faved! : D 

Here's my work! 
K A T F I S H by MadamElle Makeup, Transform! by MadamElle RED by MadamElle
Comments76
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hope you dont mind me again but I faved and commented :D
Faust on the beach by Kell0x
Thanks for sharing! : D
Fading Hearts fanart by arisa-chibara  Commission chibi character by arisa-chibara  Dream Pet Orbs by arisa-chibara  Dance with me by arisa-chibara  Sailor Moon by arisa-chibara  Goldfish and Sakura by arisa-chibara  One Piece Children's Day (Update) by arisa-chibara  Aurors Potter and Malfoy by arisa-chibara  OC Shinri RED RIDING HOOD by arisa-chibara  
silver bullet Little Pixel HeartStars Orange (Free)Here are two of my fan-art of Sailor Moon. I hope you like itStars Orange (Free)Little Pixel Heart silver bullet 
Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider
Chibiusa by lizana    Sailor V by lizana
Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider Heart divider 
...And an one of my OC's Kawaii Shoujo (Sings) [V1]:
Kisses and Ribbons by lizana
Great work! Thanks for sharing! : D
I faved Katfish and RED and commented on Katfish.
Ramona by TheStupidFox  Bill again by TheStupidFox  Thief by TheStupidFox  

btw you are such a talented artist, why don't you share your works in groups so more people would recognize you? :)