Show me the artworks you are most proud of and tell me why you are so proud of them!

There are many humble deviants around here, unsure of themselves and their skills. We all have a chance of becoming great: we just gotta take it. It is good to be hard on yourself and keep on pushing, but sometimes you need to stop for a quick breather and look around on how far you've become.

Show me the artwork you are most proud of and tell me why you are so proud it! It can be anything: photos, drawings, digital, sculptures - you name it. I'm sick in bed right now and I feel like having my message-box destroyed. 

I'm a varied artist, so I've shared one artwork for every medium I work in: photomanipulation, digital drawing and photography. 

Conqueror by Quindayo

"Conqueror" As soon as I began working on this, I knew it was going to be good. When making this I had a great eye for the colors, the pose of the model and I was very creative with the details, like the stockings and laurel wreath. 

Wrath by Quindayo

"Wrath" When I created this I learned so much, thus it holds a special place in my heart. The expression is well-done I think, and the rosettes are realistic. The background blends in nicely with the light, and I really liked that little detail. I also really captured the way the colors change with the light, which I usually have trouble with understanding. 

Gazing at the Horizon by Quindayo

"Gazing at the Horizon" I consider this to be a well-captured shot. The composition is really nice, the way the river runs in the background and the location of the deer. The light and colors are very beautiful, and still realistic. The picture has a great atmosphere and it is very nice and peaceful to look at.

Your turn!
Comments77
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Everyone has some really awesome work! :D

Here's some of the pieces I'm most proud of:
Christmas Rose by kokachu
This was a more recent piece that I really tried pushing my concept and technical skills a lot. There a few minor quips I have with it, but overall I'm very satisfied with this piece.

As for an older one, this is another one I am proud of because I was first starting to get into art nouveau and really worked on the ornaments/detailing a lot.
Narcissus by kokachu
Witchcraft by America--Hetalia its very colorful xD

Khmer Rouge by VISIONOFTHEWORLD
I like this because it’s my first historical art in a while. I saw a video with these revolutionaries and they looked fierce, so I drew it inspired by that and some pictures in books but the whole thing is imagined, everything is authentic, the style of the sheds and uniform and guns. Nobody seems to like it so I’m not sure, oddly a simple lineart I did a few days before got 4 faves :shrug:

Hebburn New Town- Pretty Shopper by VISIONOFTHEWORLD
It’s done mostly from reference, of a real place (shopping center and blocks in Newcastle) The only block standing today is the farthest one, and the shopping centre is there to but I’ve never been there. Some of the colors are wrong so I’m upset, but detail on blocks good

this artwork became an eye opener to me when it was finished, after an experimental period in digital artistry, and during this period my mind came to ease as if the process was helpfull with all the things that went on in my mind, hope  you all enjoy
Mandala Design 270 by Philluppus
Totodile - dot art by Stuifiee
You probably can't tell from the thumbnail what's different about it; I invite you to zoom in and see for yourself. Needless to say, that took a long while to do and I'm still pretty proud of it.
Together forever by Stuifiee
This is one I'm proud of for a couple of reasons. It's the first drawing I ever did on A3, it features two full persons, and with that came all anatomical difficulties you could imagine. It is because of that difficulty that I'm proud of how it turned out.
it has a good shading and i think i managed to draw her pretty good so i like it the most since i seldom draw drawings as good as this on
Sona - the Maven of the strings by rock-fairy3
Autumn lady by Serch2 I like how it turned out, the lines of the pencils are not so noticeable, as well as the transition between colours.

Elvish warrior by Serch2 The same as the above one, but in this case I think I managed to do this kind of sexy warrior fantasy girls.

Dark elf witch by Serch2 One of my best works with photoshop, and I managed to fit the background nicely with the witch, taking into account that it's taken from the Internet.
Awesome, friend keep going!
Thank you!!!
Mortal Kombat X - Reptile V Kitana by AmmoBot-HB

This which was finished yesterday. I'm very proud of it because it shows how far I've come in the past few months until today. While I may not be a professional just yet I feel I am on my way and I don't plan on stopping.
I feel you. Stop dreaming, start fighting! 
Alucard (Nocturne of Recollection) Cross Stitch by ShiroiKoumori
"Alucard (Nocturne of Recollection) Cross Stitch"
I am proud of this because I am a big fan of Castlevania and this captures Alucard as a very pretty dhampir.
And aside from that, it took me 8 months to finish this.

Archangel - Mirabilia Cross Stitch by ShiroiKoumori
"Archangel - Mirabillia Cross Stitch"
This is my very first huge cross stitch project with lots of beads, shiny threads and color blends.
C'mon Lets Play~ by fireytika
I'm really proud with this one. Probably took the longest time to finished it. This artwork represent my characters relationship and part of their world. I used many media : SAI, PS CS5, for 3D object  i used sketchup & rendering with maxwell. Used many reference and stock. I also put my country's culture : Batik pattern in their vests, and i put my favorite instrumental songs in the music sheets. Probably my most detailed digital artwork i have. And i'm trying to mix real life object and non. Many experiment happen in this artwork for me. XD
nightmare2_lukis by fireytika
I'm not a patient person. Painting those little details in this shoes ( the side view is rich with little detailed background but i don't have the photos) really made me proud. The best shoes i ever paint~
Shackled by fireytika
Represent my feelings back then, the way i can't explain.
Dad's Office by fireytika
My dad request me to draw his office. His office is on the top of the hill, the scenery from here is amazing. Located in  Merah-Putih hill, Sentul, West Java, Indonesia. What makes me proud, this drawing is displayed in his office room. XD
Wolf by Opheliac-noire   Storm born by Opheliac-noire  

I am proud of my latest works, because i dared to try new media , and i learned to be patient, so i feel like i really improved lately!
Wow, those are wonderful! :D
Woman by DPasschier  
I find it hard to say what I like about it. I just know that it is one of the best art works I have done.
It's very nice! Thanks for sharing :heart:
Thank you for looking. :)
Dexter Negative Colour Drawing [Michael C. Hall] by N-Shaddriow
It's my very first negative drawing with colour. My friend challenge me to do this, so I accept his challenge. I'm bit of depressed because it's really hard thing to do. :la:

Redemption by N-Shaddriow
Because I did this on Microsoft Excel :dummy:
Wow, that are some awesome artworks! (Go Dexter!) 

How in the world did you manage to make that thing in EXCEL?!
Heck yea! Dexter.

Even I want to know how can I did that in Excel. Maybe I was bored and want to do something different.