New here - just wanted to share my work and find people to watch!

Hi all!

I am looking for ways to branch out with my illustration and to start earning a living with it. I've finally decided to reach out to the DeviantART community and so I'm looking out for artists to watch and inspire me!

Please share your most prized works of art with me! Here are a few of my illustrations to start the ball rolling:

Dragons and Kittens by StoneDragonWorkshop   The Mystic Red Panda by StoneDragonWorkshop  The Wizard and his Mouse by StoneDragonWorkshop  The Mystic Fox by StoneDragonWorkshop  The Jackalope Keeper by StoneDragonWorkshop
Comments157
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My Body Is a Cage by debNise  Into My Arms by debNise  Part of Your World by debNise  Heartless by debNise  Swamp Witch by debNise
Ruined Castle by yaostern    Vampire and Hybrid by yaostern   Liu Bei by yaostern    Untitled by yaostern
Relics of the Sky by Sentient-Phyton Unwritten Waves by Sentient-Phyton THANKS Soooo much!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to DA. I have little diffrent style, but some of my are like iliustration too. I hope you like it. Btw red panda is so beutifull

Zentangle owl by Anbeads Bullfinch (Pyrrhula pyrrhula) by Anbeads Zentangle turtle by Anbeads Jump spider by Anbeads
My stuff is very different from yours, but maybe you'll find it interesting - welcome to DA : ) 

The colors in your pieces are very unique - almost like folk art *rubs chin
In any case, good luck - I hope you achieve your goal!

Pink Pendant by KumhoCuppaJoe Unspeakable by KumhoCuppaJoe
The last one you posted is just awesome !! wow. I also commented on it eheh. you are very skilled
Strawberry Cake Pixel by sweetyrose Summer Drink Pixel by sweetyrose strawberry pudding pixel by sweetyrose

Forest Ghost by sweetyrose Enchanted Forest by sweetyrose
You have som nice art! Here is some of mine :)
Moonlight forest by Karitaart  Cyan blue forest by Karitaart  Starry night by Karitaart  
Spirit of the Galaxy by Karitaart  Winter wonderland by Karitaart  One summer day by Karitaart  
love your style and how you color!
Land of Childhood by Samnosca Dreams by Samnosca First date by Samnosca Heart-full by Samnosca Royal by Samnosca