Critique exchange? ^_^

Hello! I would really like to improve on my drawings and I'll appreciate critiques and suggestions for it^_^
I would also like to see other artworks and provide my feedback to help people improve too w/ 

Here are some examples ^_^
Winx Club - Bloom by GreenTea-Ice  Love Live! Umi Sonoda by GreenTea-Ice  
Do leave a comment on my artworks and I'll provide feedback for yours too ^^
Thank you for reading! 
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Already commented. :) Here are my three latest to choose from:
Chapter 2 Page 16 of Concerning Rosamond Grey by thexenops Chapter 2 Page 17 of Concerning Rosamond Grey by thexenops Chapter 2 Page 18 of Concerning Rosamond Grey by thexenops
Creepy crawly by MyNamesAreTaken Random Creature by MyNamesAreTaken You can pick either or since I only did one of yours. And thank you! ^.^
Commented!
& aww you have a really nice gallery! Good work!

Confined Skies by boranami    Final Hour by boranami    At Summer's End by boranami

I'll be glad to help! Look for my comment on your deviation~

You can critique any of my newest stuff if you'd like, but it's not required :) I just love helping others who are interested in improving, but I'd invite you to check out my gallery. I really like watching people who are always looking to improve and sharing the things they discover with their fellow artists :D
//looking at them comments and compares it to how different is it on Facebook//

//creys and laughs//

I really love the shading for both the characters you drew. I can tell that you have a lot of art experiwnce and also a lot of potential to approve. Your character proportions have gone up levels, that's for sure. Every artist, if not most have trouble drawing fingers. I would post some tutorials if I wasn't mobile-restricted. The colour are also very vibrant and they stand out. It really shows focus on the character and they should really be the main attraction for these works.

Now, what you can improve on. I'd actually say fingers and some mechanic-related stuff. As I've said just now, fingers are a trouble to all, if not most, artists ande a lot of experience. Perhaps you could use your own fingers as reference? I do that a lot too. I know guidelines are pretty much out of questioin because you said you don't use them. Still, references are still good methods. Sometimes, the hair flow tends to be screwed up or the the lineart is out of place. I have absoluely no right to tell you to be careful since I make these mistakes myself. :iconimboboplz: Maybe you can let others review what needs correction before going on with the artwork? It's still a suggestion though.

You've really come a long way and all I can say is keep up the good work. As artists, we should strive to improve! Keep up the good work and I, too shall do the same.

//awkwardly rolls away//
HI HAHAHA HOW AM I DIFFERENT FROM FACEBOOK- I mean I'm very quiet there B)
Anyway thanks omg will take note of it when I draw again haha. I do use guidelines sometimes!
Your art has also improved! ^^
I love the first one~! Long time not see this cartoon. Are you trying to make Bloom glowing under water? It's takes more lighting i guess, and water ripple effect. Need more shadow for blending with surround her. I love those bubbles, and you did very good job on her hair! Her hair is the most gorgeous in this piece. Although, her bangs should be floating,too. Overall, this piece is beautiful. Very well done, my friend^^

In the second artwork, Her eyes give some impression of emptiness which is contradiction with her whole expression. Also the finger... one of them look lil bit crocked. I suggest you make a sketch for hand proposition so it will be more natural. sense of lighting direction seems from bottom while the shadow overlook it. but of course your hair was amazing. The way you made the hair was flow with the wind also amazing. but the bang's should be following the wind direction, too.
Here are some tutorial i found in Da, I hope they help:
Hand Tutorial 2 by Qinni Hand Tutorial -Tips+Reference- by Qinni How to cell shade - shadows dos and donts by mayshing

These are my recent artworks. Please give me comments or critiques to help me improve~
Shackled by fireytika Ice And Fire by fireytika C'mon Lets Play~ by fireytika
Thank you so much for the feedback and suggestions, it really is helpful! I really appreciate it and I'll take note of it when I draw again ^_^ 
:iconhugplz: 

Your drawings are nice, you have good lineart and background ideas! Very creative, and it seems like you are not afraid to explore new things, which is great! I like how you piece your drawing together too, your composition ^_^ 

I think your coloring and shading is good, but should improve on it ^_^ 
I suggest using 3 shades or more when coloring, it will help! Here are some tutorials that may help too haha :)
SAI skin coloring tutorial by drathe  Hair Tutorial by Rosuuri   Hair Tutorial by hitsukuya

Keep up the good work :)
Ooowhh thanks for your suggestion! I'd love to try those tutorials~
Ohh, yeah! I admire your hair shading, do you have any tips for painting like that?

You, too.
Have a nice day~!