I will try to guess your personality! :D

Show me 2-4 thumbs of your recent works, and 2-4 thumbs of your recent favorites, and I will try to guess your personality! :la: (as a bonus, I might also give you a random future prediction :P)
Comments450
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Deviations:
Hello There Mr. Butterfly by H0wlingSheWolf   Wolf Eye by H0wlingSheWolf   Just a Little Doodle by H0wlingSheWolf   

Favorites:
Hiccup and Toothless VS. Hiro and Baymax by Detkef   Siamese brothers by hontor   Orion VI by hontor   

4 recent additions to my gallery:
A Girl And Her Bunny by Mr-Pink-Rose  All right, who said the M-word? by Mr-Pink-Rose  The Blue Star by Mr-Pink-Rose  Flirty Little Mermaid by Mr-Pink-Rose  
4 recent additions to my favorites:
Divine Lights by ColorfullWinx  Flora Butterflix by CogwheelFairy  Rapunzel Nozomi by Rosuuri  Elemental Gems by Dracaeshi  
recent works:
Blood on my hands by BridgeToNeverland  Sparkly skirt by BridgeToNeverland  Sugarlips by BridgeToNeverland  Tears by BridgeToNeverland

recent favs:
goodmorning world by agnes-cecile  Iron Man by Namecchan  Wayward Girls: Lulu Preview Sneak Peak by waywardgal  A Moment of Lovers by NanFe
Digital test-Raynor by Mar-speedsman the Mutant Venom Vs Major Spider by Mar-speedsman 1st Digital Painting by Mar-speedsman Spider-trooper Phase 2 by Mar-speedsman (the fourth one was a request so I took the 5th)
CT 8022 'Lightyear' by ChrispyDee It's finally over by SpaceSharkz Cheeky padawan by rayn44 You can count on me by rayn44
You're a bit mysterious, somewhat absent-minded  and people say you're hard to read.
My own Stuff
Curled Up Sleeping by Ryuukei8569 Yarn, Ribbons, and Cuteness by Ryuukei8569 Ugly Lumps of Fat by Ryuukei8569 Forward Lance Turret Firing by Ryuukei8569

Favorites
landscape by suresh1234 Fine, Be That Way by moon-light-kit Dusk by ClockworkVixen Pew Pew by SilentRavyn
Thank you for sharing my photo. ^^
My work:

Schyla the Troll by Anarchistic-Angel Pretty Marina by Anarchistic-Angel Gym Leader Misty Wants to Battle by Anarchistic-Angel

Some faves:

A simple V for Elena by Phirmost Pokemon Contest's Demons by BurbuGell Junko Enoshima by marcelosanz
thanks for the mention!.
lol hmm interesting, ok
Cammy Relaxed Fit by ENDth 1st Draft by ENDth
Most recent of mine:
Sai by fennec-foxxChibi Gilbert by fennec-foxxLiska the Starfox [Fox Form] by fennec-foxxLiska the Starfox [Human Form] by fennec-foxx

Most recent faves:
Colored by Ketsuhiro::. At Least Outloud, I Won't Say I'm In Love .:: by xxDreamOnDreamerCommission: DraigSiriol by misuuriEmi by tsukibee
Koi by FierceBabydoll    Remembrances by FierceBabydoll   War by FierceBabydoll     Demesne by FierceBabydoll    :rose:
Recent work.
The Harbingers by Axol-The-Axolotl Come back when you're a little... by Axol-The-Axolotl Rayman Blazin' it by Axol-The-Axolotl SpaghettiXRavioli by Axol-The-Axolotl

Recent faves.
''After them, you fools! They're escaping!'' by Kosperry Gul Robber by Nezart Release me by Zaina-Isard Daily Deviation Guide v0.2a by PatrickRuegheimer
Thank you so much for the mention!
4 Most Recent Works:
Exponential Secrets by KLoganArt  Absolution by KLoganArt  Ajna by KLoganArt  Silence by KLoganArt  

4 Recent Faves: untitled by hoooook  Tears of blood by BLUTKIND-antiZOLOFT  The Gathering by Yoann-Lossel  Little Girl Shadow by agnes-cecile  
My recent artworks:

Commission - Sheldrache by Zaina-Isard     Commission - Maya by Zaina-Isard     Shiva by Zaina-Isard    

My recent faves:
Fungal Horrors #2 by VincentVanHoof    Princess Zelda by Coffee--Pot    Chihiro Chibi: IT RHYMES by graced-for-art  

I wonder if you'll get it right!
thumbs:Concept (Front view) by Chrismavro Piranha by Chrismavro Symm by Chrismavro

Favorites:Sailor Moon by AnthonyHolden Red robot by Zedig Neon Zombie by TristanBerndtArt