Show me what you're proud of!

As the name says, show me what your proud of! Often times it feels like what we're the most proud of goes unnoticed. So lets see what you have, Id like to find some art to fave or deviants to follow!

Heres some things im proud of:
Ambush by flamingbubbles Inquisitor Lavellan by flamingbubbles Inquisitor tarot by flamingbubbles
Traitors: page 1 by flamingbubbles Traitors: page 2 by flamingbubbles
feedback would be greatly appreciated, Ill send feedback for feedback. 
Comments391
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:star: Dana the Donkey: Dana in 'Fazbear and Friends' by AprilShine03   This is my absolute favourite.
But I really like how I did the shading in this: FNaF FCs (Dana) : Summer by AprilShine03
submitted today asdjasldghaf
Spirited Away: Kohaku River by graced-for-art
Awkward Compliance by Lady--Nyx  3rd Anniversary Celebration~! by Lady--Nyx  On the previous episode of Love Hurts 5 Ways... by Lady--Nyx  Azure Rising by Lady--Nyx  Skyward Magic by Lady--Nyx  Heavenly Daydream by Lady--Nyx  The Return of Elena's Diamond Sky by Lady--Nyx  Sweet Alice by Lady--Nyx  Need a Little X-tra Heat by Lady--Nyx  Art Trade: Grace R. Castellia by Lady--Nyx  
Skateboards done with spray cans. VOID Skateboard by KaozWasHere Satyr Skateboard VOID by KaozWasHere
silver bullet Little Pixel HeartStars Orange (Free)Here are two of my fan-art of Sailor Moon. I hope you like itStars Orange (Free)Little Pixel Heart silver bullet 
Heart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart divider
Chibiusa by lizana    Sailor V by lizana

...And some of my OC's, few are inspired on Harajuku styleKawaii Shoujo (Sings) [V1]:
Heart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart dividerHeart divider
Kisses and Ribbons by lizana  Mermaid by lizana Twin Lolita by lizana  Bunny Ears by lizana
Hi! Nice works! :) I'll share these:

''Small Art'': Tutankhamun by AlvaroGJ  Feel the breeze... by AlvaroGJ  Checkmate by AlvaroGJ

Hope you like! ;)
Here are some works I'm pleased with:

Three Main Characters--Concerning Rosamond Grey by thexenops
Chapter 2 Page 20 of Concerning Rosamond Grey by thexenops Chapter 3 Page 1 of Concerning Rosamond Grey by thexenops

For feedback, did you want a critique too, or just of mention of what I liked?