Female OCs by Male Artists (See? Wasn't it worth the wait?)

Now then!! Fellas, my fellow dudes, guys, male artists, I want you to show off you most awesome female OCs! Be sure to tell me a little bit about why they're awesome.

Here are some of mine! 

Olive's New Perspective by Connan-Bell  The Shepherdess by Connan-Bell  Thenia by Connan-Bell  Minnie Mammoth's Ice Age Drop by Connan-Bell  
Now it's your turn!! 
Comments145
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here's mine. :happybounce:

FREE Paint Style :)

FREE Paint Style Effect by LorelynF
Oppsy! This forum is for Male artists. The female artist forum is over here: forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…
As a woman myself, I really like how a majority of these female characters aren't actually overly sexualized women in lack of clothing.
I too was pleasantly surprised by this turn of events. (to be fair, though, the theme of these past few forums of mine probably repelled those with the hypersexualized characters) 

Regardless, this proves that we dudes know how to make decent girl characters, so a lack of understanding from the creator's standpoint isn't the issue. I'll start another forum for what the real issue could be. 
At Wick's Bar by Planet-i-Studios Mika And Nima -  Best Friends by Planet-i-Studios
Two elves named Nima and Mika, one of which is a lesbian. They're best friends, roommates, 19 years old and elves... a mage and archer to be exact but elves nonetheless
Zinnia the Wife of the God of Pain and Suffering by Planet-i-Studios I drew it with a sharpie by Planet-i-Studios
This is Zinnia, the Wife of the God of Pain and Suffering!!! Need I say more? Because I can. The one on the right is one of my first OC's, Lilly M. Sanford
Others I have but won't include thumbnails for as it's take up too much space
:bulletgreen: Citrine the Child Witch     :bulletblue: Gin and Rum of the Starboard Pirates     :bulletred: Daffodil and Lilac of the AEDO Force
:bulletgreen: Kelly Whey     :bulletblue: Carly McRay     :bulletred: Sabrina Sanford (Lilly's older sister)
:bulletgreen: Shannon K. Riley & Kimmi Tage     :bulletblue: Mizuki Hoshi, Goddess of the Moon and Tides     :bulletred: Yin (She's new and perpetually on fire)
:bulletgreen: 13 Elemental Sages, all of which are female    :bulletblue: Seasonal Fairy Guardians of the Orthum Crystals     :bulletred: and Penny.

I have a lot of female OC's that I happen to like.
Sweet! That is a lot of ladies. What do you think makes you make so many?
Too many ideas. Not enough time to do all of them.

Simple as that.
Chromatic storm by PictureOnProgress  She's an extraterrestrial artist with psychedelic abilities and a usually peaceful personality; she also likes hippie related stuff.
Need I say more? :P
Not if you don't want to. That about covers it well enough for me! 
Ah, OK then :la:
I have made a lot more girls, tho.
Lindsay by mchectr  So I use torrents and I was interested in the word "Magnet Link" So I drew a sharp Horse Shoe magnet connected by chainlinks and drew someone wielding it. I named her Lindsay.
Helen by mchectr I was playing Final Fantasy at the time and I loved the White Mage's outfit. SO I made my own version and drew someone to wear it and I made her carry a big hammer just for kicks. I named her Helen
Great big hammers are always fun! 
Information please? Who is she? What is she? Why is she? Where is she? How is she? 
Well I haven't built an identity for her, only a fragment of an idea, swirling around my head as i was painting her. But trying to answer your questions I find that I can put down something :). So here it goes:

She is a Red Sorceress, a rare and powerful being that dedicated her existence to following this path. Sure, it requires that you were born for this, that you were born under the blood mood as it were. But then, quite a lot are, but just about nobody follows the path of the red sorcery. It is forbidden, you are hunted and banished, and the race of men does not look kindly on red sorcery. Few children go on this path, fewer even succeed. She did, and she is feared.
  When you enter this path, you leave your history behind, you are nameless, a blank page to be written in blood. There is no place for a identity, for a history, not when you are an image of death, a prophet of the blood moon. You serve as one of many, an arm of the legion, a spear and a thorn. Only the most powerful stand out, they forge a new identity, and the common people learn of them. Their names are whispered and feared, and legends are forged around them, as no man survives an encounter. She was nobody before, now she is Eza Tor.

I realize I haven't aswered where she is, but I'll leave that as a mistery :) (in fact I have no clue now, but a lot of ideas are growing inside, now that I'm writting some of this stuff down... gotta make a note to try this again :D )
See? that wasn't so hard. For now, though, she needs a napkin. *offers napkin*
Why you no tell me anything about them? I asked for that specifically. ... I am sad... 
Oh I'm Sorry!
The knight is my first Character,Name Belwest.
She's German,have  a brother call Blephe.
She  is a powerful,loyal and responsible girl,that's why she can became the Knight Head.
She have  special abilities too,like magic.

And the wolf girl is Amanda.
A girl who very like blood.
Sometime she will try to kill her firend.
Yaay! Informations! Thank you! 
You're welcome!
Comment hidden
Cool. Who is she?