I will +comment, might +fav and maybe even +watch!

Hi fellas!

I am a very enthusiastic little deviant, who draws digitally, photograph and photo-manipulate. 

I would love to see your works, and comment my thoughts while doing so. If the work is good I will add it to my +favorites, and if I think you have potential as an artist, I will definitely +watch you. However, I kindly ask you to only share your very best works with me, since I unfortunately do not have time to browse entire galleries. 

I would also appreciate if you would do the same to me and check out some of my works. Take care!

Conqueror by Quindayo Tranquility by Quindayo Offroad by Quindayo Awwwwkward by Quindayo Gazing at the Horizon by Quindayo Green Fingers by Quindayo
Comments66
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Smile :) by Andrew-AR     Katya Lischina by Andrew-AR     
Wolf by Andrew-AR    Sleepin' Time by Andrew-AR

Waw! You have great photos in your Gallery! Keep up that good work!

I'll share these:

Cherries by AlvaroGJ  Guadalajara (Spain) by AlvaroGJ  Scriptorium by AlvaroGJ  Snowy Landscape by AlvaroGJ

Hope you like! ;)
A bit of concept art (sketches, studies and finished characters) from my upcoming comic book Chromosome 96:

Bulbus from Chromosome 96 by LewisMichael  Mr Vik Timberland preview by LewisMichael  Raving Jack study by LewisMichael  Admonisher from Chromosome 96 by LewisMichael  Harryet's Final Stand by LewisMichael  Greenie Hernie study by LewisMichael  GREENIE HERNIE by LewisMichael  V-20:9 by LewisMichael  
[RoF] Revol on the loose! by Takogami  [Hunting] Nowhere to run... by Takogami  [RoM] Grandpas know best! by Takogami  [Tokota] LET ME HIBERNATE by Takogami   ^^
drawers drawer by BurritosAreForever tp revenge by BurritosAreForever look how inspired that little guy is by BurritosAreForever
not sure if comics is really in your genre, but hope you enjoy anyways!
Octopus vs. Squid by wolfsrain7249  Powerpuff Girls Z - Him by wolfsrain7249  Five Nights At Freddy's 2 by wolfsrain7249  The Marionette and Balloon Boy by wolfsrain7249  Double Scoop by wolfsrain7249  Fairy Things by wolfsrain7249  The White Wolf by wolfsrain7249
I really like the diversity among all the works in your original post, it's quite interesting

Dorm Life by Jirachi385 UIUC Robotics and Controls by Jirachi385 The Black Shepherd by Jirachi385 The Black Sheep Comic 01/20/2015 by Jirachi385 How Sakanaya Gets Their Sushi by Jirachi385