Doodles anyone?

Just looking for doodles, sketches and stuff. Things done to pass time, beat boredom, or to not pay attention in class. Things done on lined paper is a-okay and it can be anything genera. Creepy, silly, funny, inspirational, random, PURPLE! 
Cant wait to see them and have a good day,
-JJQ ^_^  

Here are my Math Class Monsters,

Monsters of Math Class ''Little Mice'' by JJQinc Monsters of Math Class ''The Hangman's Hagfish'' by JJQinc Monsters of Math Class ''?'' by JJQinc Truchili by JJQinc Monsters of Math Class ''Aapvark'' by JJQinc
Comments68
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Neos by Satoga   Necro by Satoga   Dsdsdsdsds by Satoga   Gg by Satoga
hobbit artblock dump by Suuno
dreadful sketchdump = v =
I like to doodle busy spaces :)
Dad's Office by J0nnyL0ve Johns Workshop by J0nnyL0ve Tool Cupboard by J0nnyL0ve Drawers by J0nnyL0ve
I see ^_^ 
Very neat, love all the different things every where. One does not realize how interesting a self and drawers can be until one draws it! XD
Thank you for sharing 
Sketch 1 by Xarime

Did this on the train to D.C.  :D
Wow, that is gorgeous, train rides are nice cause looking out the window seeing the world go by can be peaceful and inspirational.
Thank you so much for sharing ^_^  
. . . very strange
I LOVE IT!
Thanks very much! :D
I don't do 'em anymore, but I used to :D

Evolution of Style by saeglopur12  Bored on a Friday Afternoon by saeglopur12  Beholder's Eye by saeglopur12  
I love things like this, crazy and busy, so many things to look at and explore XD 
Thank you for sharing 
My pleasure! Glad you like em :D
People sketching - Jan.22 by e-pona Rearing by e-pona Wolf and dragon sketch by e-pona
Fun scribbling... some more finished than others :P
I got more on Instagram.
The little dragon is adorable, and your other work is awesome, i liked your little flying sheep XD thanks for sharing! 
Thank you for looking ^_^
WOW, that's amazing, especially considering they were done in class. How long did they take you? (on average) 
Thank you so much for sharing 
Aw, thanks!:D I added a little to the drawing during class days over a few weeks.
Wow, some of these doodles are intense...

Ragnos by LRedgatePhotos
I know, there are some great ones here.

I love yours, i don't know if its simplistic or complex and its just calling for a story behind it, if there isn't one already.