Spread the love - Comments for comments!

Share your work with me, I ALWAYS return comments, I usually return Faves, and sometimes even +watches! :heart: 

Let's spread the love, no limits!! <3 <3 <3 

Riley BG by themandii  AT::.. Shanghigh by themandii  INQUISITOR ADAAR::.. by themandii  Graham Portrait (Updated) by themandii  Black Lightning::.. by themandii  Mahou Shoujo::.. by themandii  SaTiMa Portrait by themandii  SKETCH:: Vitalia by themandii  REF SHEET::.. Riley by themandii  A.T::.. Ninated by themandii  A.T::.. Vee-Fox by themandii  Draw this Again: 2008(ish) to 2014 by themandii  TheMandii's 2014 Year In Art-Block by themandii  
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
commented^^

Sima Yi by blekimaru     Jiang Wei by blekimaru     My one year's drawings by blekimaru
You have some really cool art! :D I love how different each one of them is! I commented! <3
Here is some of mine!

Hot head with chains! by CoyoDesign  Lots of masks by CoyoDesign  Pink Cutie with sword and shield -t-shirt design- by CoyoDesign  Pika-witch halloween by CoyoDesign Skulltulla by CoyoDesign  

thank you! I'll be commenting on some of yours shortly!
You're welcome! Hihi thank you very much for all the comments! :hug:
Thank you! I'll be commenting on some of yours shortly!
thanks so much! Will be commenting back in a moment!
thanks for sharing!
Commented on Graham.

Woman Scorned pg 37 by DrawDrone
Thanks for the comment, I commented on yours too! (and read all of  your comic, it's pretty awesome so far!)
Commented Graham. That's a pretty good one. And here is my little one for exchange.
Guardian Grace (Color) by IstvanSzaboIfj  
Ahh thanks so much for featuring me~ :la:
You're welcome! :hug:
Cold Sex Changer Magic by Thegarfieldtouch  commented back !
That's a lot of nice art you've shared! I've left you some comments. Here's my stuff:

It's a crystal, nothing more by DazzlingEnd  [Monster Girl] #1 - Harpy by DazzlingEnd  [Monster Girl] #2 - Centaur by DazzlingEnd
I think I featured your stuff on my old account (Art-Eater which is still up temporarily)! Good to see you! I will be commenting on yours soon!
I actually recall your art and style, hey! Do you mind if I re-follow?
Not at all, I will totally watch you back too *U*
let me feature a couple other artists here too! 

Sheena: Lord Space by Blank-Muse Nonchalant by inobliterable
Roli Halloween Contest Entry 2014 by Pink-Myotis Updated (again) (sorry) by Lithiums-Rainbow
 Thinking Fox (Trade Pending) by Antleraptor   Trade: Noewel by ChuraGhost
Omg thank you so much for featuring me wahh ;w;