Show Me Your Five Newest Deviations!

That's it. Show me your five newest deviations. I'd love to see! I'll comment and fave the art that I like, and if I really love your gallery I might even give a watch. :D (Big Grin)

On January 22nd this thread will close and there will be a feature of selected pieces from the thread! 

YOU CAN SEE THE LAST FEATURE HERE:
:bulletred: 01. Weekly Art Feature

Here are my five newest pieces. :)
Angel Ink by TouchedVenus  Commission - Chibi Jade Irons by TouchedVenus  FF14: Halloween 2014 by TouchedVenus  GR: Summer Days by TouchedVenus  Commission - Science Class Welcome Banner by TouchedVenus 

Bullet; Red If you're interested, I am also open for commissions! For more information follow this link: [link]

Bullet; Red If you can't afford commissions, but you would like to become one my patrons, please check out my Patreon account to see how you can support me and the rewards you can receive for your pledge! - [link]

Thanks for looking! Rose
Comments219
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
   Search Engine by Simplexification  Surfing The Urge by Simplexification  Ontological Shock by Simplexification  Quantum Landscaping by Simplexification  Equilibrium by Simplexification
OC - Zana Artis by ArchonofFate   OC - Kailia Leoaud - FINAL by ArchonofFate

only really have two more recent works ^.^;
ahh rather comment jsut these ;-;
Musical Fantasy by sakuraxls2 Kitty in Wonderland by sakuraxls2
Others are like WIPS and stuff xC
Water to Earth as Earth is to Water. by LaLaLaMeTo Juke.:OC:. by LaLaLaMeTo Victoria .:OC:. by LaLaLaMeTo Adoptable Fairy.:CONTEST WINNER NARUNAR:. by LaLaLaMeTo Tokyo Goul .:FanArtOC:. by LaLaLaMeTo
otstststststsgfc quq
I'm new here so I only have one.
First Deviation by Naotsugu
^^
Yseult by uchihakagura1  League of Legends couple by uchihakagura1  Linai - Alternate costume by uchihakagura1  Kirai Kurami by uchihakagura1  Snow Miku 2015 by uchihakagura1  
Together or Not At All by collapsingdream   Snow White Wake by collapsingdream   Snow White Cover by collapsingdream   There's a Storm Coming- Selina Kyle by collapsingdream   Sleeping With Sirens by collapsingdream