Art Feature Journal Volume 2 (Including Literature!)

As I'm interested in all forms of art and become often inspired by literature and visual art I want to feature other people's pieces of works in Volume 2 of my Art Feature :D (Big Grin)

Here is Volume 1 that I done last month:  Art Feature Volume 1Hello and welcome to a very special feature that I will be treating all of you today!
It's with great pleasure that I'm presenting the first art feature volume. Every month, most probably around the 15th, I'll post a thread in the thumbnail forums asking people to promote three of their works ranging from an assortment of artwork to literature. And if I think their works are deserving I'll feature them in a journal normally at the last day of the month.
I'd like to apologise for this feature being a bit late. Usually over the New Year period I get slightly busy from time to time.
Let's look at these pieces of works by these talented individuals:
:iconDelusionalAsylum:

:iconRobertSalgado:

:iconCrypticGrin:

:iconPopokino:

:iconCansounofargentina:

:iconThe-Demons-Within:

:iconShilpit:

What I'm looking for is this:

Star! Any type of art apart from incomplete sketches and WIPs.
Star! Any types of literature (poems, short stories, original works, fanfiction, non fiction.)

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT I WANT YOU TO POST WHAT YOU CONSIDER TO BE YOUR BEST WORK. ALSO IF YOU'RE SUBMITTING ACTUAL ART WORK IT MUST BE YOUR OWN, MEANING YOU CAN'T POST SOMEONE'S ELSE WORK ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO POST THE DRAWING IN YOUR GALLERY!

Please post only up to 3 thumbnails of your chosen pieces - I will also try my best to comment on them as well. I will choose around 23-30 pieces from different authors and feature them in my upcoming journal.

DEADLINE: 31st January 2014

If you are successfully featured, then you will be notified by the mention feature! Love
Comments88
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm closing this thread right now. Thanks to all those who contributed! :)
Thanks for sharing! :) (Smile)
Bladecraft Orianna by AmmoBot-HB Scarlett Johansson by AmmoBot-HB CTRL+Paint Rendering practice by AmmoBot-HB

Sure that sounds lovely and right on time too! Thank you for the opportunity yo
Thanks for sharing! :)
Emma Watson by LottaLiberta Roses by LottaLiberta The Forest Again by LottaLiberta
The last one is fanart, if that's ok too