Looking to watch artist with interesting Male drawings.

You know weather it be realistic, simi-realistic, Anime/Manga or whatever. 

Also, it can be anthro, sonic style, human, elf like, demons and same goes, or whatever. 

If interested in the style. You'll most likely get a watch. 
Comments77
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The Lightning Mage by TealXUltimate  Dusty by TealXUltimate  Gabriel by TealXUltimate
 Prince Warner by TealXUltimate  Grue by TealXUltimate  Johannes by TealXUltimate Prince of the Changelings by TealXUltimate The Red King by TealXUltimate  
Draw This Again 2012-2015 (Thanatos) by LarryGaGa A Landscape You Can't See (Arron Taylor Johnson) by LarryGaGa Rubbery Protection by LarryGaGa Icy Pop! by LarryGaGa Banana In Pajamas by LarryGaGa KYLE THE UNICORN X M. KITSUNE AND D.V.N by LarryGaGa  Captain America by LarryGaGa  U.S.M by LarryGaGa

Hi Ya'll!

most of my works lately very surrealist, it's actually funny like technically i just "came out" that i love surrealism idk why i keep it as a secret in the past.. but yeah most of my works in general is "dudes" LOL!

Have a good one ya'll!
Servant of the Amaranth by silentillusion Grey and Midori by silentillusion A crown for you~ by silentillusion Grey Expression Sheet by silentillusion
Thanks for having a look~!
The Interminables: Prelude 1 by plangkye  <---Page one of nine, in a short comic that is a prelude to a much larger project I've been working on for a long time and continue to work on. It will be a graphic novel someday, but before then, it will be a text novel written by UnoSombrero

Some more manly things from said project:
Interminables Poster by plangkye  HIS MAGNIFICENCE LORD KASIMIR by plangkye  The Neighborhood-Fortress by plangkye  No One Goes Near Providence Anymore by plangkye  Ghost World Problems by plangkye  Soup by plangkye  WHAT NEW CHARACTER by plangkye  Battlescar by plangkye  To End All Wars by plangkye  Hour Thief Colors by plangkye
But I'm not a rapper.. by pelle131313 Krita test Nova by pelle131313 Xpressions by pelle131313
Sprawler... by pelle131313 Wolf thingy :P by pelle131313 Nightmares... by pelle131313

Here are some examples :)
Voronwe (Patreon) by Aniusia483 Taleron - reference by Aniusia483 Billie chibized by Aniusia483  Draffectill: Billie (Wilhelm) by Aniusia483  Tom as horse - reference by Aniusia483  Tom as naga - reference by Aniusia483  Tom as eastern dragon - reference by Aniusia483  Tom as gryphon - reference by Aniusia483  Tom as weretiger - reference by Aniusia483  Tom as werewolf - reference by Aniusia483  Tom as Dragon - reference by Aniusia483  
Commission - Daetrius by circus-usagi  p e t - p l a y by circus-usagi  it means 'hope' by circus-usagi  that was then, this is now by circus-usagi  wyvern lord by circus-usagi  SnK - animal instinct by circus-usagi

well, i only draw male characters anyway ahahaha :blushes: duno if interesting enough, but well, just thought i'd share =)
subdue the forest god by sleep-run  sorrow and fear are easily forgotten by sleep-run  withheld by sleep-run  sticks and stones by sleep-run  call me sweetheart by sleep-run  dumb pathetic french professors by sleep-run

I'm not a frequent updater because I don't like to clutter my page with art that isn't fully to my liking.
I haven't drawn or painted a man in a looong time, but this thread sort of makes me want to that again :D Here's a couple of mine, anyways.
Eyes by Paivatar Magidion by Paivatar Cautious by Paivatar Forest prince revisited by Paivatar
You might say I crossed the line between interesting and downright weird pretty fast....
lillypain by draumstafur Dream on, Johnny Boy redone by draumstafur angel of the shroom by draumstafur metamorphosis of a canary by draumstafur Scirocco -Gaara- by draumstafur
 my elegy to the big dick super-hero
 hero by adondevas
STEAMPUNK SAMURAI WARRIOR by CloudXtrife Prisioneros de la humillacion SnK by CloudXtrife Vegeta Prince of Saiyans by CloudXtrife Adamantium by CloudXtrife here are mine thanks :gallery:
Hm, some recommendations...
Less Competition by RedWolfmoon Pit Fighters by RickGriffin Ages of a King by teiirka
... by used-rugs  Silence. by used-rugs  commission: Dante+Keigo by used-rugs  Chaotic cadence by used-rugs  Twhwip3 by used-rugs Lineup - soon to be Adoptable by used-rugs  
Glasses by LeanasArt That's the only one I have at the moment. Nah
Aden by Professor-R PC: Selfie by Professor-R Oh hey, it's Murry by Professor-R
There are a couple guys in here, too:
Humanized Redwall by Professor-R