First 25 People To Post 2 Artworks Gets Comments!

I want to see some of your brand new work :D (Big Grin) The first 25 people to post 2 of their newest artwork will receive comments from me. That is all there is to it.

Have fun! :) (Smile)

NOTE: ONLY ONE POST PER PERSON PLEASE! Also, if you post more than 2 of your artwork I will simply ignore your post and not comment on your work at all.
Comments59
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
All 25 spaces have been filled :( (Sad)

I do have another thread open so you're able to post your work there :) (Smile) The link to the forum is:forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…
Family Ties Chp 3 Family MatterJigen dragged Lupin back to their hideout and plopped him down on the couch. He removed the thief's jacket and shirt to examine the wound. Luckily, the bullet hadn't hit as close to the heart as he had originally suspected.
"If I call a doctor whoever it was that shot him would find this place in no time." he groaned and got a bottle of beer from the kitchen. He opened it and poured a small amount onto a paper towel as used it to wipe the area around the wound.
Once it was cleaned, he washed his hands and sterilized a pair of tongs with the remainder of the bottle. Being an expert marksman meant Jigen had naturally steady hands, but preforming surgery on a guy was not the same as firing a gun. He managed to remove the bullet without expanding the wound, but the blood Lupin had already lost was nothing to laugh at.
He went to the bathroom to wash the blood off his hands when suddenly her heard a crash. He rushed back into the room to see the intruder standing over the unconscious thief
Family Ties Chp 4 What is Reality?Jigen stood at the base of Pirelli Tower where he could see Lupin and his father standing on opposite ends, weapons in hand. The strong winds and ever changing meant shooting straight would be no easy task. Even through, ordinarily, a knife would be no match for a gun, all bets were off if the bullets wouldn't hit what they where intended to.
"What are you doing here?" a voice growled.
Jigen whirled around, ready to face any attackers. "Inspector..." he murmured. Zenigata stood silent several feet away, he was alone, which was usual. The Inspector always had a boat load of officers at his disposal. He narrowed his eyes, wondering if it wasn't some kind of elaborate trick.
"Put that thing away." Zenigata said, "I'm here alone. I didn't come here to arrest Lupin. I came for myself. But what's really surprising is finding you down here." He raised a hand and pointed to the top of the building. "When you should be up there."
"They're have a duel. I'm not allow t

I do have another thread open so you're able to post your work there :) (Smile) The link to the forum is:forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…

Thanks for being the 25th to comment!

And if you have 4 more pieces of work I haven't seen yet, then maybe you'll be interested in posting them in my other forum :) (Smile) The link to the forum is here:forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…
Thanks for being the 24th to comment!

And if you have 4 more pieces of work I haven't seen yet, then maybe you'll be interested in posting them in my other forum :) (Smile) The link to the forum is here:forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…
Aya - Mad Father by BlackShiya   less than 2 is okay, right? :B
Thanks for being the 23rd to comment!

Thanks for being the 22nd to comment!

Thanks for being the 21st to comment!

Thanks for being the 20th to comment!

Thanks for being the 19th to comment!

Thanks for being the 18th to comment!

Thanks for being the 17th to comment!