First 20 People To Post 2 Artworks Gets Comments!

I want to see some of your brand new work :D (Big Grin) The first 20 people to post 2 of their newest artwork will receive comments from me. That is all there is to it.

Have fun! :) (Smile)

NOTE: ONLY ONE POST PER PERSON PLEASE! Also, if you post more than 2 of your artwork I will simply ignore your post and not comment on your work at all.
Comments59
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here you go, my lady. Hope it inspires you.

Female Self Meme by tomas-brian We sing and play by tomas-brian
All 20 spaces have been filled :(

I do have another thread open so you're able to post your work there :) The link to the forum is: forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…

I do have another thread open so you're able to post your work there :) The link to the forum is: forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…

Thanks for being the 20th to comment!

And if you have 4 more pieces of work I haven't seen yet, then maybe you'll be interested in posting them in my other forum :) (Smile) The link to the forum is here: forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…
Thanks for being the 19th to comment!

And if you have 4 more pieces of work I haven't seen yet, then maybe you'll be interested in posting them in my other forum :) (Smile) The link to the forum is here: forum.deviantart.com/showcase/…
Thanks for being the 18th to comment!

Thanks for being the 17th to comment!
Thanks for being the 16th to comment!