Let's try to get everyone to participate! Share art!

Okay so let's see how this system works. I want everyone's work to get feedback, because often times the people who post later in the forum don't get as much feedback.

The rules are simple. Choose one piece of art that you like from three different people's galleries in this forum and then explain why you like it, and then the people tagged have to reply with their favorite from your gallery and explain why.

To get the ball rolling, I'll just start with my own example.
Serenite by mirayue  mirayue 
I love this person's sketchy coloring style and they paint eyes so well! 

Pink Smoke [animated] by DoraIIngrid  :devdoraiingrid
I love the way the smoke is animated! It fits so seamlessly together

WIP: Dex3 by dream-cup  dream-cup
This person has a great sketch style! I love how some parts are in focus while others aren't.
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Cynical World by the-searching-one the-searching-one its a really unique design and the colors are nice and bold
Noir by KevKeaf KevKeaf  its nice and dark with a good use of negative space
Rouge Sensation by fatal-kitty fatal-kitty it's beuatiful simply put, it has a nice ethereal quality and a good use of red
Thanks so much for sharing!
Sleep well, my Gorgon. by StaxMaye
 I love this piece in your gallery! YOu have have really incredible 3d art, and the gorgon is incredibly detailed. nice work!
your welcome and thank you for your kind words Hug 
Idalia by Sachi-pon   :iconsachi-pon:
Great coloring here! I love this dress, and the hair is done so beautifully!

Fly Away by AmikaMangaka :iconamikamangaka:
This is just so beautiful! Cry forever I love the way you did her hair and the butterflies!
The Centaur by Yiamme :iconyiamme:
This one left me without words. It's so beautiful! The forest background is done wonderfully.
thank you!!! ^__^
When Marnie Was There by PlagueRat24601  I love this piece of yours! The blue lines fit strangely well with the rest of the piece and it's a really nice fan art! haha I have to see this movie, but it isn't released in the US yet D:
Thanks! :aww:  I know, I wanna see it too! We'll have to wait until March though. :(
omg thank you very much Yiamme I'm honored :iconblushuplz:
ggg no problem your art is so gorgeous!
.:The Crabman:. by BubblegumBloo  :iconbubblegumbloo:
I really like the coloring and the character as a whole plus it's very rare to see a crab or anything with crab like stature look like a bad ass. 

jellykid and catbug for coconutfanatic by Sakura-and-Sequoia  :iconsakura-and-sequoia: 
This is adorable plus I love the coloring. Everything is just great, it's really hard to explain.

Sketchbook Compilation #1 by Sitting-Brain  :iconsitting-brain:
I'm mad jealous by the pencil work, it's so clean and expressive. 
Wow, thanks for mentioning me! :D
I've been madly busy lately, but it's getting better now :D
You're welcome :)
D'aww you mentioned me? Llama Emoji-10 (Shy) [V1] Llama Emoji-02 (Blush) [V1] 
Of course, buddy :hug:
(Sorry for the late reply!! ^^;)

Thank you so much for the feature! Means a lot :hug:

November Comic Challenge 2014 '19' by JamieWiles

I chose this one, because I like how she looks pretty and elegant in a dress while still having a creepy aspect to her, I like the detailing on her dress and the monochromatic palette adds to the mysteriousness c:
Inktober 2014 '31' by JamieWiles  I love this piece of yours because the lines are really clean and flowy!
Rolling Girl Miku by Sachi-pon   Sachi-pon
I really like the way that she draws the tears. (Plus it's one of my favorite Vocaloid songs ^_^ ) I fulfilled my tag-back! :D

Snowpoint City by Namie-kun Namie-kun
This is one of my all-time favorite deviations! I love the lighting and the background and the detail of the characters' movements combined with the pokemon just makes it heartwarming in every way possible!

Colors by Naschi Naschi

The colors and the beautiful contrasts in this piece really bring Juni alive. Naschi's art has a life to it that I really respect and love!
awww thaaaanks =D=D=D
Swimming in the Sky by AmikaMangaka
Wow the details in the dress and hair are crazy good! And the flowing flowers are awesome!
Switched! by AmikaMangaka   AmikaMangaka
i like the color scheme and the soft coloring!

Commission: Melaine and Mr Panda by Lovepeace-S   Lovepeace-S
there are so many colors and lines- it's fascinating.

Mako by raliPB   raliPB
SOOOOO HOOOOTTTTTT!!!! XDDDD