Show your art journy with a few thumbs!

So this is pretty simple. Post the oldest pic in your gallery, post pics highlighting any major changes, and post your most recent drawing. And hopefully don't die from embarrassment from your old pictures. Sweating a little... 

Vaati and Ghirahim Posing by SkyeWolfofDusk May 2014 (That was mouse drawn...)

You have lost your mind, Archie! by SkyeWolfofDusk August 2014 (Switch from GIMP to SAI)

Branchtail the........ Normal? Antisocial? by SkyeWolfofDusk September 2014 (New style)

When Science Goes too far ( Kemandi) by SkyeWolfofDusk  November 2014 (Most recent artwork)
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
005 by ProxySoul  january 2010
Parallax again - Revisited Post-Critiques by ProxySoul first digital painting from nov 2013, I was mostly using comic covers and re-painting them at this point.

Magick by ProxySoul My first tries at drawing in the tablet and colouring weren't as good, though (march 2014)

Mirage by ProxySoul I eventually figure out in my thick head that using references doesn't have to be shameful, I start sketching basic poses and adding the "flesh" later on. (july 2014)

Ultron Sketch - updated. by ProxySoul  Started drawing just from memory without much use of references, lacking in poses still (and to this day, I have to practice pose dummies x9999999999999999999999999) (aug 2014)

Hal jordan less sketchy. by ProxySoul Here I went on a short hiatus to actually l2draw a bit more, my latest doodle I used a 3/4 posed face of a man as a reference to hit the lightning and shading a bit more accurately and turned him into hal jordan just because; also first time I actually done a face that doesn't suck. (nov 2014)
Oldest: October, 2010:

Honey Ouran High School Host by JessTheNoob  

First digital post on DA: July, 2011

I'm Edd Lol by JessTheNoob

First 3D model: October 27, 2011

3Ds Max Playstation Model by JessTheNoob

First digital painting: December 22, 2011

Down The Road by JessTheNoob

3D model: May 23, 2012

One Ring To Rule Them All by JessTheNoob

Newest work: November 4, 2014

Raggedy man, Goodnight by JessTheNoob