Post anime pics or manga. Comment 4 Comment :D

Here are mine
24 by Severn91 19 by Severn91
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You light up my world by rainbownote  Happy birthday Hitogata! by rainbownote  Asuna Yuuki [+speedpaint link] by rainbownote   thanks!
Kane by Kirokami
Here's mine~ And really cool comics btw.
those manga pages looks pretty awesome!
alice's dream by kokotea  hi there DA ^ ^ by kokotea  
If it has to do with anime or manga sure :)
Labyrinthine Vol.1 Ch.0Labyrinthine Vol. 1
Ch. 0: Prologue

In the middle of a desolate mountain range a young boy with brown hair and eyes in a red outfit wanders around looking for any sign of anyone in the region. Before long he comes across a small boy with blue hair and pointed ears in rags lying on the ground not moving.
            "Are you okay?" The boy asks looking down on the other, before holding out a canteen. "If you're thirsty I have water."
The boy sits up and grabs the canteen drinking the water to the last drop, before shouting out in an unknown language.
            "What did you say?"
            "Ah sorry, I forgot Elvish isn't a language most would know." The boy says showing his face revealing his blue eyes and a red gem on his forehead. "I
   Zodiac Wars: Vol.1 Ch.1Zodiac Wars Vol. 1
Ch. 1: Beginnings

In the back of a large building a boy with red hair in a brown uniform stands opposite a shorter girl with long black hair with a streak of blue hair in the middle of it, in a similar uniform to his own with a skirt.
            "Are you the one who called me here?" The boy asks curiously.
            "Yes, you must be Dirk." The girl says seriously. "My name is Gabriela, and I have something important to tell you."
As Gabriela keeps talking Dirks mind starts to drift off.
            "This must be a confession right?" Dirk asks himself curiously. "She is cute, but she doesn't have much in the front or back, but that could have its own charm."
          &
    Monom Saga: Dragon's Tale Ch.1Ch.1 The Fallen Dragon

On a stormy night in a large forest a large red dragon flies over it while three shadowy figures fly over it.
    “Now beast is when you fall!” One of the figures says as they let off a blast of light and the other two follow suit.
The dragon falls into the forest as the figures continue following it. The dragon injured but unwilling to stay down, it walks off into the forest.
    “Sister we’ve lost the beast.” One of the figures says as they float above the forest looking for the dragon.
    “It matters not, with that injury it cannot fly away and cannot return to that form; we’ll find it eventually, but we must be off before were noticed by humans.” The figure says as her and the others fly off.

The next morning, in a small sleepy village in a young man with black hair in a blue outfit walks through the

Original stuff with anime influences

Digimon Augmented Ch.1Ch. 1: Reinitialization

In a school a small group of children stand around with one in the center holding a video game case in his hands.
            “Okay guys, this weekend were gonna beat this thing.” The kid holding it says boastfully.
            “Are you sure I heard this game was so hard most people considered it impossible to beat.” A larger kid says looking at the case.
            “If we have more players it should be easier.” Another kid says in response.
            “Well almost every other guy is busy with clubs, and if we invite a girl she’d just get in the way.” Another kid says in response.

Pokemon: A Tale of Rebirth Ch.1Ch. 1: In the City Of Steam

Outside a large city filled with tall metal buildings with long chimney’s spewing out large puffs of steam and snow constantly falling from the sky; a girl with orange hair styled into buns, in a green outfit with a skirt, with a large blue backpack walks up to the edge seemingly in a trance.
            “Huh?” The girl says as she looks around her surroundings before noticing the city in front of her.
            “Oh, Tres Magnifique!” She yells out excitedly at the sight of the city, before pulling out a camera from her bag, and taking pictures.
            “I’ve been taken to another marvelous place.” She says rushing into the city.
As she runs inside the city she passes a short boy in thick glasses,

Fanfiction based on anime (PS. got a lot more Pokemon fanfics).