Share your webcomics/ shorts

Just interested in seeing some comic strip with meaning or web comic series!
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
First and only one I have made so far...
No...It's a F*king CAR!! by LifeofLeon  
Girls! Girls! Girls! by BLARGEN69   Astronautical Episode 4- Page 3 by BLARGEN69   Astronautical Episode 4- Page 6 by BLARGEN69

Here have some pages from my current chapter of my comic Astronautical! There's three other chapters currently up

The Adventure Begins by BLARGEN69     Anemoweeds... by BLARGEN69     A Day at the Beach by BLARGEN69  
Quite adorable!
Akacya: The Bounty Hunter page 4 by Shinkalork   Akacya: The Bounty Hunter Page 27 by Shinkalork   Akacya: The Bounty Hunter Page 31 by Shinkalork
Akacya the bounty hunter
scifi-action webcomic.
I started this comic recently :) There are some mature themes in it though. 
Galdranorn Page 1 by Doublethickcustard   

Check out my webcomic THE BOOK OF LIES, an anthology webcomic story sometimes twisted, sometimes funny, and sometimes dark.

Imaginary String pg01 -- THE BOOK OF LIES by Paul-A-Newman Pet Croc pg01 -- from THE BOOK OF LIES by Paul-A-Newman Dump Site pg01 -- from THE BOOK OF LIES by Paul-A-Newman So It Is Written pg01 -- from THE BOOK OF LIES by Paul-A-Newman

IMAGINARY STRING -- America is bankrupt so in a drastic move they change the national currency to pieces of imaginary string.  Suddenly everyone is happy, except one man who used to be the richest man in the world and now is in danger of losing everything... --> bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…

PET CROC -- an unpopular boy who brings his best friend to his kindergarten show-and-tell -- a 30 ft crocodile named Sammy --> bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…

DUMP SITE -- a man kills his boss and plans to dump it during a family camping trip, except during the night the body attracts vicious predators... --> bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…

AND SO IT IS WRITTEN -- a mysterious woman asks for a series of ritual tattoos, but when artist begins having strange visions she realizes the ritual was not for the customer but for herself.  Now the artist must now find a way to stop them before the final tattoo comes true...death! --> bookofliescomic.webcomic.ws/co…

And to hear about the latest stories and updates, like the facebook page here --> www.facebook.com/pages/Book-of…