Show me your OCs!

I love original characters, so I would love to see what your OC/sona looks like.

Here are a few of mine:
[Closed Species] Ratko by OnyxFur  Bone Scythe Ref Sheet by OnyxFur  Jayden Character Sheet by OnyxFur  

I can't wait to see yours! ♥
Comments74
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ooh, very nice~ I'm loving your style.
General Grunt Vs The Gay French Nazi Astronaut! by Gruntchovski

Generalissimo Grunt faces off against his flamboyant arch foe, The Gay French Nazi Astronaut! Chuppe tags along to cheer Grunt on, as the astronauts Poke-General Pierre Le' Chew, gets ready for battle! The Astronauts Anime Army must be stopped! And only Grunt can save the world from total Weeaboocation!

...yeah, my series is weird!
Certainly different for sure! XD 
D'aww, I love your style!
King Amqueela by Primogenitor34 Laurada the Benevolent Warrior by Primogenitor34 Bricriu the Drifter by Primogenitor34

All for a story I wish to eventually turn into a video game; these are finished concepts of some of the main characters (since I can't paint digitally like most other concept artists do, I'm doing it in vectors, which I honestly like much better for the style of the story).
Wow, that's really  awesome!
Thanks so much, brah! Glad you like 'em.  :iconblushplz:
Very pretty! :D
*dies* Oh my gosh how is this not a photo? oAO
Updated skin by NorthWing Blood Marked by NorthWing <- my "main" OC/sona :P
I've created lots of oc's over time but I'm trying to stick to a few and develop them further.
This is Cereus:
Cereus: Walking by DoraIIngrid Morning Haze by DoraIIngrid
This is En:
En: Dynamic Animation [long] by DoraIIngrid En: character design | development by DoraIIngrid
And this is Lora, she's been with me the longest, she's more of an alter ego or something. And she's next for animation: :happybounce: 
Loraaaaa by DoraIIngrid
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanimations!! *o*
whatcanIsay, they wanted to move I am a dummy!