Post your literature and I'll give you free comments!

Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hot ass lesbian shit ch.1 (first kiss)My story ended with both of us crying together in the nude. We were clueless do to each others assumptions and we were left with no idea what to do. Both of us were afraid of both the past and future. It was hard to accept what we had done together, nor was it easy to let it go. It was all a simple tale of misinformation, that grew into something different. Whether it was something ugly or beautiful, it depends on your perspective. I never wanted it to turn out this way, and perhaps, neither did she. Maybe she just wanted to be loved, and I was the selfish one. To be honest I don't know anymore.
My name is Jane. I go to Far Island High School. It's a humble school, but like any other public school, it's just as ugly and messy as the rest. To be honest, living in Far Island was pretty nice. I get nervous around crowds. Call it what you want, but I just can't stand them. There's still a ton of students here, but I never felt like a chicken in a slaughterhouse or anything. But I think the

I'd like for you to read this one... preferably... There's no sex till chapter 2, but there are lesbians. And it is hot... just warning you.

However, you might be bothered by the idea of it, so if that's something you'd object to, read Teddy instead... that one is lesbian-free...  TeddyLife would mean little without a mouth to express yourself. Or a mobile body to take you places. To be inanimate, to lack of motion, to be essentially a mind trapped in a holding cell that is the self. Like a tree, one that never bows to the wind around it. The leaves, the wind and rain, all of it surpassing you. What would be the purpose of thoughts, feelings or emotions? Why exist if there's nothing to live or die for? This soul of mine ponders that. Would you ever find joy as a figure that sits motionless forever? I know I did. My joy, and happiness came in the form of some outside force, that manipulated the way I feel. Unlike the wind surpassing the tree, something stopped and cared for me. My only love was a little girl, who showed me what love and joy is.
Little Amanda meant so much to me. I've been with her practically all her life. Nothing could stand between us. I stood there, as wise and immobile as a tree. She used to look down on me with wide, sparkling bright eyes. Each t

So yea, pick either one.
That was so nice. Thank you! :hug: