First twenty people to share will get comments!

You may share up to three piece and I will comment on each piece for the first twenty people who post. After that you can continue to share, but you won't be guaranteed comments. I probably will still comment, just not on everything. Lit is accepted but must be short!

And here's some of my stuff:
Hook and Wendy Character Designs Preview by Katara-Alchemist  Russell Lockwood by Katara-Alchemist  Vivian Bellerose by Katara-Alchemist

Also, I'm open for commissions if anyone is interested! All info can be found on my profile page or by following the link in my sig.
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Create Your World! by rainbownote  Miku's Love Letter by rainbownote  COM: Ex Squared part 2 by rainbownote
I don't think I made the first-20 cut but I'll post this here anyway. I would love a comment on any of the above pieces if that's possible, thank you so much in advance!
Yours is awesome! I wish I can draw as good as you :)

Falling Apart by SECONDARY-TARGET

C L I C K by SECONDARY-TARGET

Skripsi rev 0.1 (Lost Time Memory PV) by SECONDARY-TARGET (short video animation)
here goes my newest... hope you enjoy :aww:

Into the Light by Miguel-Santos
It's strange that there aren't already 20 people who posted in here.

14 + 15: Daniel Weissenborn + Otto Bonsel by Florian-K Logo: SESA Kaltesch by Florian-K 12: Nikon by Florian-K

Is it just me or are the thumbs bigger than usual?
7! Commented.

Thank you for sharing.