feature your best art

Hi there :D
For those that do not know me every week I submit an edition of Hidden Treasures
This is where I post the work of artists who deserve more recognition. So if you want some more recognition post your best artwork here or the work of a fellow artist.... or both XD 
The best shall get features so post away! I am a dummy! 

RULES
-MAXIMUM of 3 submissions, post only your best please :D
-If you want you can post other peoples artwork that you think deserves recognition (maximum of 3) so you can post 3 of your thumbs and 3 thumbs of other peoples work if you wish, if you exceed 
Comments666
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
All The World's A StageFirst English, dan Nederlands.
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.
- William Shakespeare, As You Like It
Every so-called revolution that has been made in the wake of its inspiring ideology was a passing convulsion of intensive and extremely spectacular change, commotion and dynamics – spectacular turbulence, no definitive alteration. No culture or ideology has ever succeeded in permanently founding its utopia. The past generations witnessed the struggle for their ideals and the spectacle of that struggle, today we are witnesses to the spectacle of spectacle in its pure and empty form.
How do our so-called rational and programmed societies function? What puts the populations in motion, what moves them? Is it the progress of science, “objective” information, the increase of collective happiness, insight into the facts and causes, the punishme
  Everyone Knows EverythingNederlandse versie: https://doolhoofd.deviantart.com/art/Iedereen-Weet-Alles-345317266
Say yes to life. Take control. Step outside. Make contact. Meet people. Cherish friendships. Create your own happiness. Go out. Find a hobby. Join a club. Unfold your talents. Learn how to juggle. Learn a new language. Collect something. Appreciate something. Fill the void. Follow your intuition. Realize your freedom. Don't just sit on it. Activate yourself. Find your passion. Realize your dreams. Don't wait any longer. Take the first step. Grab the bull by the horns. Take your chance. Make a wish. Roll the dice. Play the game. Act now. Take the bait. Drop dead. Chill. Don't have a cow. Relax. Take some time for yourself. Turn the heat up. Take a bath. Find peace and balance. Let the sunshine in. Realize it's all relative. Stay cool. Shuffle around in your slippers. Bake an omelette. Nose around in the attic. Clean out the mouse traps. Cut open your teddybear and discover a wealth of superfluous dust.

Softcode by doolhoofd
Cradle of the Stars by Sentient-Phyton Unwritten Waves by Sentient-Phyton Sailing in the Sea by Sentient-Phyton thanks soooooowowow mach!
Thanks for this opportunity!

I do a variety of commissions, from OC portraits and fullbodies to character designs and more! If interested, please feel free to drop me a Note. Here are a few of my examples:

Shikon by MischievousRaven Kiriban @13,333 Prize: Transfix by MischievousRaven Comm: The Moon's Song by MischievousRaven