Show us what you've got!

You can post whatever you like!

Without further adieu, I present the magnificent Scops Owl, GIZMO!

Scops Owl by KrisVlad

Comments, faces, and +watchers are appreciated and often reciprocated... unless... well, never mind. Talk among yallselves! What have you been up to?
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Another great horned owl by barnowlgurl23 a great horned owl on a tree branch
Hoo hoo! Hoo? HOO!

Light N Cuddly by Delusional-Weirdo Moment of Peace by Delusional-Weirdo

So, I'm testing out a lineless style and its... time-consuming since it's still relatively counter-intuitive to me. I didn't count how long the first one took but the second one was like two and a half days because first time really trying clouds and never had to do water from Bird's Eye... Also, how to shade muscles. (Gave me an excuse to look at ripped shirtless men though ;P)
The owl is too adorable! :squee:

Spineless by Immer-Frei The Damned by Immer-Frei The Possessed by Immer-Frei All Together by Immer-Frei
I'm so sorry for spamming your thread like this ^^;
I just really want to see this whole set of thumbnails together somewhere <:T
Its a bunch of crossovers with my OCs and those of my friends.
Ermmm? by LumdropThis Seems Fair by LumdropSisters from Other Misters by LumdropHow Dis Work? by LumdropKing is Mah Bro by LumdropPuppet Show by LumdropPlay It Cool by LumdropToday on Mime Time... by LumdropStripeseys by Lumdrop

Again, I'm sorry for spamming like this ^^;
#wontdoitagain
Assorted Demons by SquidHatJenkins   'Civil' Ogres by SquidHatJenkins  Late-Night Smoker by SquidHatJenkins  

Hideous Wyrms by SquidHatJenkins   Insect alien ideas by SquidHatJenkins   Pop-eye armed Demon by SquidHatJenkins