Looking to be more active on DA, introduce yourself and show me some art!

Hello lovely people!
Ive been on Deviantart for 4 years and I've never been very active at all. Oh Noes! 
Im looking to change that!

So.. Feel free to introduce yourself and show your best works! Id like to get to know my fellow deviants. Meow :3 

Ill go first.. Im Amelia. 18 years old. Im an aspiring Illustrator & Graphic Designer who's headed off to college soon. I do all my art on my iPad using Procreate.

Breaking the Surface by TheForbidd3nFruit  You Can Create Tomorrow by TheForbidd3nFruit  HeartStrings by TheForbidd3nFruit Drowning in a Sea of Homework by TheForbidd3nFruit  Gifts and Motivations by TheForbidd3nFruit 
Comments523
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, I'm Bethany Ann, I'm 21 and am trying to hone my skills so I can become a Freelance Illustrator by April 2015. I'm currently getting a portfolio together.
The Penguin Detonator by finalfantasygamer Red Riding Hood by finalfantasygamer The Defender by finalfantasygamer
You're well on your way! Good luck to you :)
M I K U - 7th Heaven [Coloured] by KairaWong

Hello nice to meet you! Name's Kaira and I've been trying to work with digital art recently. This piece is one of my better ones to date and you got some pretty cool works in your gallery! ^^ Likewise, I've had this account for a couple years now and I'm only getting round to using it recently (more like the past week lol)
Nice work :D Pleasure to meet you
Thank you! Pleasure to meet you too ^^
WirePlanet 09 by bzych09 HexagonStack 03 by bzych09 Circles 02 by bzych09 RingHexagon 15 by bzych09 Hi, my name is Brandan, 23 yrs old and I love watercolor. I love the lack of control involved with watercolor. It does what it want and you just go along for the ride. Learning watercolor was quite difficult at first but with much practice I've finally developed my style. Hope you like my work!
Very Unique! I like it :)
Pleasure to meet you! I am LyAnne Peacock and will hopefully be going soon to get my degree in Art Education. 

Witch of the West by JLPeacockStudios
 Mg 0075 by JLPeacockStudios  Mg 0988 by JLPeacockStudios  Mg 7453 by JLPeacockStudios  Mg 4943 by JLPeacockStudios
It is a pleasure to meet you as well. 
Wish I was making art that looked like yours at that age and on an ipad too.

Here's my most recent. I'll be aiming to release a new Figurine every 1-3 days. If anyone makes a request I'd consider it.

Don't Starve Beefalo Rider by ZeroBelow00
Why, Thank you! nice to meet you :D
Hey, TailoftheDevil here! 21 years old from the UK :D
Doing Japanese and Business at Uni, so my art style leans towards the anime a little xD

NANA To Love-Ru Pirate Sketch by TailoftheDevil   NANA To Love-Ru by TailoftheDevil

I have been branching out into digital animation, like title/logo animations if anyone's interested! Details are here

TailoftheDevil Animated/ Youtube Intro example by TailoftheDevil  

This example's filesize is too big, so it won't show an animation in the thumbnail, gotta fix that soon xD nice to meet you all!
Sketches by RaikaiRanHhhhg by RaikaiRan  Kelan Danrem Goldschnee by RaikaiRan  Drachenwind : Book-Cover by RaikaiRan  

I'm a 17 year old girl from Austria. My hobbies are writing and drawing. Mostly I spent my time on writing my book. I really want to finish it. The cover I show in one of my picture is the cover-art for my book.
Excuse my bad english xD I'm still learning and I try to get better. 
Broken Doll by evilstrawberrycookie

Hello,
I've been here on deviant art for quite some time,
but I have less and less time to post something,
so I upload things every two months.
I love drawing humans in manga style or (semi) realistic style :)
The thumbnail is my newest piece :meow:
I really like this piece! nicely done :D
Hi there, I'm 23 and you can call me Schlaggy. I've drawn all my life but only got into the digital medium recently. Here's my most recent piece, I'd love some critiques!
Foxy Lady by Schlagathor