Feedback for drawing artists

Comment hidden
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Give me your personal opinion, please. What do you think I can improve here?

Girl portrait by Serch2
Harmony by evilstrawberrycookie
So, this is my newest piece. I like it in general, but what do you think about light and shadow in this one? Convincing? Odd?
So awesome that you offer feedback! :hug: Thanks for being so nce :3

I would love to hear general critic, common mistakes that I make, things that I should focus on in future works etc... I really try to improve, but I just don't know what to focus on right now :/
Amiquito de Medellin by ValescoCan you tell me how to improve the technique for drawing hair? I already spotted other mistakes, but this is the most urgent, though..
Lets Play - Give them Dialogue by DigitalRipple  Sketch Line Up - New Style 01 by DigitalRipple

I know you said only one thumb, but the question I have to ask is regarding the art style and what you feel about it.

Because a style cannot be simply presented by one character I posted two thumbs. If you ignore this post I understand.

I'll just re-edit this comment to have one thumb to support your rules.

So this is my question:

"What is your opinion as to what I can do to make them look more interesting?" (Interesting is open to your interpretation.)

I'll be happy to know what you think even if it isn't exactly what I thought I asked. :)
Random OC girl by Yatakarasu My first colored drawing, would need some proper feedback and maybe some  tipps for the coloring if you are experienced with copics
Ready to Go? by Demyier

What do you think about the proportions? The background was supposed to be mostly conceptual, so take that as you will.
Would you please tell me your opinion about values, colours and overall temperature of the tones? I'm not sure it has enough impact, and it looks somewhat too green to me- yet, making it more red made it get TOO red xD
Burning Heart by Lilith-the-5th
Thank you very much! :)
Art Trade Amelie by ketsuraI'd like a comment on this one please,feel free to mention what you like/dislike about it ^^
It's a sketch, and where you think I should go with this would be great, including color schemes once this is done. For some reason, I seem to have gone way off the mark there.  What ever strikes you about this bloke, anyhow. Thanks!

2 Hour Sketch: Luka Writing to Mama by simple-minds
Paper Peach by Shawnlabomb  Anthony's Dad by Shawnlabomb  Jungle Princess by Shawnlabomb  Lovable Freddy by Shawnlabomb  Granny Starfire by Shawnlabomb  Do you know who these characters are? How am I at switching styles?
It would be great if you don't mind to criticize this in term of anatomy and or proportion, cause I'm terrible on it ^^;

[Ab]normalize by SECONDARY-TARGET
Angel's Tale by blikah
It would be great, if you could give me some feedback on the style of drawing and your personal opninion~
Kikyo by Hirokatashi
I would like feedback on the hair, because I think I should make a change but I'm not sure.
Vampirella by Art-of-the-Seraphim  

Hi there! What are you thoughts on this? What can I improve upon? How were my color choices?