Post your costume designs! Free (decent length) comments for anything that catches my fancy!

Yes, post clothes! Be they drawn, painted, or made by hand with fabric from the (gasp!) real world, if it's a costume, I'll take a gander! I will happily leave comments on work I find interesting and I'm always on the lookout for new artists to watch.

I can post my own thumbs in this right? It's not shameless self-promotion if it's in thumbshares, right? Please don't bite my head off if I'm doing this wrong. I'm still new and forums always intimidate me. :cry

Costume Concept by Throttled-Hen  Android Concept Art by Throttled-Hen Bianka Concept art by Throttled-Hen
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The Queen of the Death by inchiie The background is abit distracting, sorry O.o
Scifi princess concept by ScottaHemiHoni Cloth concepts by ScottaHemi
maybe these, they're not elaborate or anything but i did try to design cloths :D
Well, I have these things that I made for some contests:
Pibla by MeoAgcatCostumes by MeoAgcat
Yes, you can post your own thumbs here :) I think it's important to post some own pictures, because this way people can see what you mean. And your images are great; would be a shame not to post them :D
I don't concentrate on costume design; usually it's part of the complete character design. I don't really know if this is something you're looking for, but it's the closest to costume design I have:

6: Xylon by Florian-K 10: Zahir Fahmi by Florian-K 9: Garyn by Florian-K
Complete character designs are welcome, too, definitely. They say the clothes make the man, right? :D I really like your gallery. I shall watcheth thee.
Yes, the clothes make the man, but in the end it's all about what's under them :D
Thank your very much :)