Are my drawings any good?

Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There seems to be a big discrepancy in your pieces--some are really amazing, others are less so--and it doesn't seem to be a linear progression, unless you are uploading your old sketches alongside new ones. For example:
Cyberunique study by J-DE-DEA
more Elfandiary studies by J-DE-DEA
these are really, really good! I think it's just your drawing from life stuff that needs practice.
yeah that's why im currently doing a real life drawing challenge. And yes, i was uploading old drawings along side of my new drawings. Thanks for the feedback.
Hmm, there is a lot of variety but nothing really jumped out at me.  You are okay at drawing what you see, but maybe some original content would be good, develop a style that expresses who you are.  Try working with color more and some more dynamic themes.
They look pretty good, but I'm put off by the poor quality of the photographs. Do you have a scanner? Presenting your work in a nice way will definitely get you more feedback.
Yeah, but I think the problem is that many of your drawings are wips that you most likely abandoned or just didn't upload to da. You really need to do some more comments for comments on the forums since it looks like you don't really have a large audience seeing your work. Also, feel free to retry drawing a character you've drawn months beforehand to just compare what improved or if your art is at a consistent level. 
You got skills and style, all you gotta do is be more confident and constant. Some are just sketches but hardly any finished Works.
Yes, you are very talented :| (Blank Stare)