Colors of the week - Beige-brown-skin-sepia-muddy/dull colors

This is the repost of this thread edited to avoid all confusions (and since people don't seem to read my comment). If you have already posted and been reviewed on the previous version, you don't have to repost here.

The last CotW featured the wonderful colors of... all colors, and the week before was a beautiful contrast of... no color at all. Fun, isn't it?
Shoutout to the wonderful artists on the rainbow feature!
Greyscale, RedOrangeYellowGreenBluePurple
------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that we did all the colors of the spectrum, as well as the popular blacks and whites, let's do something really different. 
Note: I want to see desaturated colors A.K.A colors dulled down with gray. They're not entirely gray, but they're not vibrant either. It could be brown, beige, sepia, skin color, muddy blue, green with dust or any other variants. Think about classical or still life paintings.

Rules:
8 thumbnails max
- Must be in picture form (painting/drawing, photo, sculpture, crafting). Please no litterature, no video and no downloadable stuff.
All artwork presented must have at least 60% of desaturated colors (see note).
- You can show you own art and/or someone else's. In the second case, please credit the artist.
-Nude and mild violence accepted, but keep it SFW.

Your artwork may be published on a feature journal on Sunday, August 17th

And if you haven't yet, now is a great time to subscribe to this new and fresh color groupCOLORS-Club. Bring all your friends in!
There will have more features but also new contests every once in a while!
So signup to COLORS-Club today!

Also, as you can see, I'm running out of colors to feature. If you have any color(s) suggestion, please send it to me!

Be-bye!
Comments46
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Weathered by Theanimalparade  Vintage Reading by Theanimalparade  When Time Stops by Theanimalparade  Symmetry of the Skull by Theanimalparade  The Collection by Theanimalparade  Sweet Dreams by Theanimalparade  Only Time Will Tell by Theanimalparade   
How is your art always so sublime?

Might get featured!
KB LAGER by DPasschier  Brick Works by DPasschier  
Downtown by DPasschier  Shearing Shed by DPasschier  Opera House by DPasschier  
Once again, you never fail to amaze me =D

Might get featured!
Hopefully these are okay :la:

Pompeii by akrasielCloset Life - Insomnia by akrasielKookaburra by akrasiel
Tauriel by akrasielKangaroo Pilot by akrasielGuard Duty by akrasiel
Woah! That's beautiful :wow:

Might get featured!
Gladiator Trio by ScottaHemiUFO chaisers by ScottaHemiApocabus by ScottaHemi
I don't have much for this color. not sure if the bus has enough dull tones either... the white background kinda breaks the percentage
I'm sorry, but those beautiful artworks might be too vibrant.
lol here I am again

Olivia 2 by Art-of-the-Seraphim  Rusting Love by Art-of-the-Seraphim  Sir Lux Aeterna by Art-of-the-Seraphim  Male Head Study-Side Profile by Art-of-the-Seraphim  The Sleepless Composer by Art-of-the-Seraphim  
Yayyy! Your art is always so beautiful =D

Might get featured!
Those are awesome :la:

Might get featured