Show me Monsters!!!

I love monsters! So much so that I paint a new one everyday - would love to have you follow along! I'm at 216 monsters and counting, and I'm just getting started!

I'd love to see everyone's monster art. Cute, scary, surreal - whatever you're style is, please share! Limit of 5. Which is a cruelly self-imposed rule, since I have literally dozens on my own I'd like to share. Alas...

Monster of the Day #64 by jurries21Monster of the Day #56 by jurries21Monster of the Day #106 by jurries21Monster of the Day #99 by jurries21Monster of the Day #179 by jurries21
Comments137
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
*Drevis* the Poseable creepy cute OOAK creature by twyliteskyz                  OOAK art doll forrest creature, poseable. by twyliteskyz                                                                                                                           Ive started to make cute monster dolls lately. they are addicting to make so i plan to make as many as possible!
Ah, this is awesome! Great designs and really creepy atmosphere - well done!
I too am a lover of monsters in all there different forms here is a few of mine.

Meltoid Returns by tronik808bugging out by tronik808delerium slug by tronik808gilbert by tronik808Monsters need love too by tronik808
Very creative - love your range in designs! Gilbert might haunt my dreams, though...
Slime Princess by ObysucaSlime Empress by Obysuca
Technically, slimes are monsters >_> lol
That they are! I like your style - reminds me of Wind Waker!
Thanks ^^ It was my first time trying out something slimey lol 
Fish-Bear Fakemon Yubbunkia by soreen Emo Pokemon evolution line by soreen

Pretty much my only monsters...all fakemon ^^;

Your monsters are really adorbs by the way.
Fakemon are great - even though that's not what I do, I'm considering drawing 'evolutions' for some of mine! :) Thanks for sharing!
Nice and creepy - I like it! Great style too - thanks for sharing!
Thanks to you^^
Nice! Really love Fury - great use of textures! Thanks!
Creature designs? Yeah, I got those :D

Argus by plangkye Centipeeeeede by plangkye Tyger Anatomy Sketches by plangkye Immortal by plangkye
Wow, these are really great! Espically love the Centipeeede - very cool! 
Those monster girls are nice and creepy! Thanks for sharing!
I do a ton of monsters as well (mostly demons at this point). Here are five of them:

Wrath by TheOuterDarkness Gluttony by TheOuterDarkness Draugr by TheOuterDarkness Mica the Lich by TheOuterDarkness
Envy by TheOuterDarkness
I like the expression on the last one! Thanks for sharing!