Show me your original characters!

You can share up to five pieces and I will comment on at least one from each of you. HOWEVER. If you also share two pieces (of any sort, doesn't have to be OCs) of art from other people I will comment on ALL five of yours. Sound good? Alright!

No lit this time, sorry! Not enough time to read it.

And some self promotion:
Shae by Katara-Alchemist  City of Heavenly Fire by Katara-Alchemist  Kala by Katara-Alchemist  Relicta Potentia Teaser by Katara-Alchemist  Kith and Kin Character Height Chart by Katara-Alchemist  
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here's my OC.
Redraw by FireWings26Uni-pig by FireWings26
I don't have very many at the moment because I've been slow... I'm not sure if the uni-pig counts since a friend of mine came up with it and wanted me to draw it...

:FeelingFree: 

I have been loving griffsnuff, Kawiku, and witchpaws lately. All of their artwork is so adorable. They all have somewhat similar styles and designs, but each is still unique, which is cool.

Griffsnuff has a lot of OCs and original species, so there's always something new to find! I think this one's pretty neat!
Sassy fishy by griffsnuff

Kawiku is just a bundle of fluffiness. If her pieces were made into plushies, I might die... :faint:  I like sushi, especially avocado based sushi (eel and avocado, aka a Caterpillar Roll! MMMmmm. Oh goody, now I'm making myself hungry...), and this is a Nekoi, which is an original species of hers. 
Avocado Sushi Nekoi by Kawiku

Witchpaws' sushi dogs are to die for! Huggggghhhh. *drools* ABSENCE OF MIND. 
But her OC Seltsam is adorable.
Seltsam Reference by witchpaws
mine: Bard the Bowman by Spazer86 Jackalope by Spazer86  Rufina lines by Spazer86Revana lines by Spazer86Ileana lines by Spazer86

other peoples: Human/Nature - 001 by David Kawena by davidkawenaChun-Li Request by LiveForTheFunk
Don't worry guys, I'm still going to be replying to everyone in this thread! Hopefully I can get to everything this weekend. :)
OC design by unicornomicsTakumi-Anatomy Practice by unicornomicsTakumi 3 Quarter View by unicornomicsStylized Takumi by unicornomics

Other people's art:
Avengers: LOKISPIN :click to watch: by labrathor Sailor Jupiter by lovebunnyXdeathkitty
my OC´s:                                                                            
Shayl (name not final) by majesticmoustacheOc Couple 2 by majesticmoustacheOC: Skull final form (also his weakest form) by majesticmoustache 

Other peoples art: 
 Catherin Core by KawaiiKiddoLink vs Doodles by KawaiiKiddo
Haw, so sweet of you to mention me! ^^
well i really like your art, so i thought more people should see it
here are my OCs :D I have a webcomic called After Dead and another called One Race (2/3rds finished)
After Dead in suits by Dark-MerchantA.D. Page 25 by Dark-MerchantOne Race: the one shot title page by Dark-Merchant
:wave: I'm here, Katara-senpai, and here's mine -- all done with an optical mouse ( sorry, I got no drawing tablet ^^; )

Alaala by Koushoku-jin by Koushoku-jin Sa may agos by Koushoku-jin Halimuyak by Koushoku-jin
Hey, nothing wrong with not having a tablet! I used to work with a mouse too. You've got some great stuff for mouse work as well!

Commented. :heart:
:tighthug: Aww, many thanks there
Commented! Thanks for sharing. :)